Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j05son View Post
    What class is it for?
    Physics would be speed or velocity of the pole vaulter I am assuming.
    Calculus would be just figuring out the angles and distance's of the triangle but there's not enough info. One side and one angle [you can assume the 90 degree angle opposite the Hypotenuse].

Also, I don't know about that. I think there's to many variables. There needs to be another piece of information.

If it is indeed calculus, use the SOHCAHTOA technique but you would need another angle or side...

Physics I'm rusty on and I would have to look some refreshers up online....

I still think there is missing info.
    Yeah, it's physics. I figured it out, it's asking speed, so I had to use the Total Energy, Kinetic Energy, and Potential Energy thing my class did, and I got it. It's 9.2m/s. Thanks for everyone who helped me out.

Also, critesy, do High School Musical.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
      Yeah, it's physics. I figured it out, it's asking speed, so I had to use the Total Energy, Kinetic Energy, and Potential Energy thing my class did, and I got it. It's 9.2m/s. Thanks for everyone who helped me out.

never seen it, i think im going to do

better together by jack johnson

or

do you remember by jack johnson, i'll post it after as it will only be half a page.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post

wow i hated doing that stuff, physics was a fun class cause my teacher loved doing experiments and demos, not to mention the first day of class he asked us what we knew, when someone said something he replied how do you know, then another class he jumped from table to table dude was crazy. but i hated doing the math because im lazy with math,im good at it which is probably why im lazy.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
          wow i hated doing that stuff, physics was a fun class cause my teacher loved doing experiments and demos, not to mention the first day of class he asked us what we knew, when someone said something he replied how do you know, then another class he jumped from table to table dude was crazy. but i hated doing the math because im lazy with math,im good at it which is probably why im lazy.

That honestly sounds exactly like my teacher!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

i believe its a good read, took me like 30 mins, :)

Love Portfolio

In the song Do You Remember by Jack Johnson, love flows throughout the whole two minutes and twenty-four seconds of it. If I were to go on a date of some sort, I would definitely play this song in my car because it is that mood setting type of song, to go along with some fancy lyrics. Jack starts the song off by saying, “Do you remember when we first met, I sure do.” This is very romantic because girls love it when guys remember small things like that. Jack goes on to say, “You made me wait around, I was so crazy about you, I didn’t mind. So I was late for class, I locked my bike to yours, it wasn’t hard to find, you painted flowers on. Guess that I was afraid that if you rode away you might not roll back.” This is ‘cute’ too because it starts off saying how he is so crazy for this one girl and he did not mind if he was late for class, just so he could see her. He then locked his bike up to hers so she could not ride away from him (I do not think she would of anyway with this type of poet). Lines later Jack says, “Well I was crazy about you then and now the craziest thing of all, over 10 years have gone by and you’re still mine, were locked in time.” This is almost the definition of love right here as ten years ago they were together, being crazy for each other and are still together being, yes, crazy for each other. I hope you enjoyed listening to Jack and I, and how he is such a stud.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Romanticism isn't about love.... You completely missed the romanticism movement...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                Romanticism isn't about love.... You completely missed the romanticism movement...

well the exact assignment was

Bring to class one example of...
                - how love is represented in literature, poetry, art, sculpture, or music.

Or

- How love intimacy and romance are depicted in the mass media

Be ready to explain how/why your example is representative of love in our culture. What does it mean or represent? Why is it romantic?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

yeah it could be like an "adventure" but i think his was about love

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

If you can D/L songs, Spill Canvas ~ The Tide is a great song.

It's kind of like anti love and all the heartbreak and all it brings and then the end (the chorus changes) and does the 180...It's a ballad, a story and is defiantly worth the time to listen to...

p.s. the song is long, like 5+mins, but still worth a listen...Esp if you like softer acoustic.

EDIT: I don't know why I didn't think of PureVolume.com http://www.purevolume.com/albums/the...sandcarcrashes then click on The Tide...
                    Last edited by j05son; 03-26-2007, 02:24 AM.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Simon and Garfunkel - Richard Cory

Comment

Romanticism - stressed strong emotion as a source of aesthetic experience, placing new emphasis on such emotions as trepidation, horror, and the awe experienced in confronting the sublimity of nature.
                        The joys of wikipedia

Comment

i just murked my math test on algebraic properties of geometric figures. im so happy
                          Last edited by Big Mike; 03-26-2007, 09:49 PM.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

ok so tonight i have physics, math and psychology...bleh

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

If anyone hasn't seen this, it's the secret that will make your seven page paper into an eight page paper, and your teacher/professor will be none the wiser.

http://www.break.com/index/really_useful_paper_tip.html

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                              Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
                                If anyone hasn't seen this, it's the secret that will make your seven page paper into an eight page paper, and your teacher/professor will be none the wiser.

http://www.break.com/index/really_useful_paper_tip.html
                                haha yes, once i saw that, i tried on one of my psychology papers :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information