X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does he allude to?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• His own life. Do a bit of research on the family he was born into. "The lines "Learn from their misfortune". and "Believe in something" could easily be a reflection of the state his parents were in and what he say growing up.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        His own life. Do a bit of research on the family he was born into. "The lines "Learn from their misfortune". and "Believe in something" could easily be a reflection of the state his parents were in and what he say growing up.
        Thank you CJ. I got it now. I finished a few minutes ago. +rep for you

EDIT: Gotta spread rep first

SPLOOSH

Comment

• i have to write a short two page paper for international politics. prompt: what factors explain the ability of north korea to continue to resist the demands of the united states, china, japan, and other powerful countries?

Comment

• Guys...I desperately need help working my TI-83 calculator. I need to make a graph that has two variables on it...how would I go about doing that? +rep and such

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
              i have to write a short two page paper for international politics. prompt: what factors explain the ability of north korea to continue to resist the demands of the united states, china, japan, and other powerful countries?
              what trade is conducted between North Korea and any of the countries listed?

it's all about economics

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Guys...I desperately need help working my TI-83 calculator. I need to make a graph that has two variables on it...how would I go about doing that? +rep and such
                2-independent variables?

Or just two variables? Because y=x is two variables (1 dependent and 1 independent). If this is what you are looking for there is a blue button with white lettering that says Y=. Hit that. Type in what you need then hit the blue graph button. (sorry if this is obviously wrong)

The TI-89 (I own one) was the first TI calculator to provide 3D (2 independent variables, 1 dependent ie z = f(x,y)) graphing. It's very very different from an TI83.

You might be able to use "Parametric" mode (don't know if it has one - honestly, I haven't used one in ~10 years), but your equations have to be parameterized.
                Last edited by descendency; 10-12-2010, 11:24 PM.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• You must be a real nerd to have to buy a TI-89. Those things are complicated as hell.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Guys...I desperately need help working my TI-83 calculator. I need to make a graph that has two variables on it...how would I go about doing that? +rep and such
                    http://www.prenhall.com/divisions/es...graphing/ti83/

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Anyone here good at calculus?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                        1, 2, or 3?
                        Calc 2

10 chars

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• It's this:

Find exact coordinates of the centroid of the region bounded by the given curves.
                          y = 3sin(x)
                          y = 3cos(x)
                          x = 0, x = π/4

edit: we're studying moments Mx and My, as well as center of mass of systems.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Ew, math. Humanities ftw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                              It's this:

Find exact coordinates of the centroid of the region bounded by the given curves.
                              y = 3sin(x)
                              y = 3cos(x)
                              x = 0, x = π/4

edit: we're studying moments Mx and My, as well as center of mass of systems.
                              http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4155807AAjGmzy

Yahoo answers is clutch. I can help you out if some of it doesn't make sense, but that should help.

Comment

• Ew, math. Humanities ftw.
                                Ew, math. Commerce ftw. We avoid any real math and get a real job at the end ;)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information