Clear All

Originally posted by Finsfan79
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Originally posted by Finsfan79
    Originally posted by johnnyjonesmich
    I would rather have Joel Zumaya.

This kid is those two put together.

and I am happy with Verlander too!
    how about zumaya pitch in the WS, win a RoY, win 22 games to lead the majors, pitch for more then 2 years without an injury (prone problems he has), then lets talk?
    How about Dontrelle start a game in the WS or pitch at least 4 innings before we bring up the WS argument?
    Willis took that team to the world series more then any other player on the team. If he didnt come up and have the spark he did, the marlins dont make the playoffs at all. Or even start their incredible run.

I would take zambrano or willis over verlander or zumaya.
    I didn't say I would take Zumaya over the rest, I said Dontrelle did nothing in the WS.

Alright guys, I gotta confess, I was using this to help me with an MLB Dynasty Mock Draft that I'm organizing, and I went with Zambrano, but some how Dontrelle fell 2 more rounds and I went with him, so I got both, I got Zumaya as well... 8)
      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Love the D-Train, but Zambrano just looks scary on the mound. He looks like he's pissed off and ready to kick somebodies a** You gotta go big Z

Im going with the D-Train on this one.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

I may be accused of bias, but I'd rather have Zambrano. I'm not sold on Willis keeping it up over the next few years. Right now, I'm not sure it's really close. Zambrano's consistency of stellar pitching and his ability to work gives him a solid edge, IMO. If Willis bounces back next year, maybe there's a case, but his stuff isn't on par with Z's, and if hitters start seeing the ball better, as they have this year, then Willis just won't be effective unless he makes big changes.

How many pitchers also switch-hitting with power to both fields. He also stole his first base this year at 6'5 255+. How many pitchers (or players) do you see snapping the bat over their knee after striking out?

I have to go with Zambrano, regardless of what Willis has done since Z is my favourite baseball player. I love seeing the fire and emotion he has on the mound. Too many baseball players seem to lack emotion.

I'd take Willis over Zambrainless anyday of the week.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Debug Information