• Show
Clear All

Re: What should I get??

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
    Originally posted by cunningham06
    Originally posted by JBond93
    Originally posted by Brian Dawkins
    Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
    My Birthday is a little over a month away and I was wondering which game I should ask for...I usually get Madden as my B-day present

but which game should I get??

Madden 07 (GC)
    Madden 07 (360)
    NCAA 07 (360) ( i didn' have any money to get this game when it came out)
    not gc horriable
    I don't even know that your statement is there. Gamecube isn't horrible. I'm going to get Madden for GC, it will be my last game for GC and it will be fun :)
    Gamecube isn't horrible but it is easily the worst of the 3 big systems. MY preferance is Xbox, then PS2, then Gamecube. The reason I don't like Gamecube is because the games aren't as good and the designers made it inferior by not making it capable of playing DVD's.

Yeah, like wtf was Nintendo thinking, Playstation 1 played CDs, and they knew PS2 and XBOX were gonna be playing DVDs so they decide to make tiny discs so it can play neither? GENIUS. I personally put PS2 over XBOX, just cuz I like the PS2 exclusive games more, and the controller isn't as awkward I find. Gamecube is alright though, I rented it once, had fun.
    I guess they thought the small discs were so sexy that people would forget they couldn't watch movies. Either that or they were anticipating the eventual tiny DVD era. I like Xbox the best because it has Halo and Ps2 didn't, also the S controllers for XBox are very comfortable.

Comment

Madden, but if you have a 360 you should check out Dead Rising.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
        My Birthday is a little over a month away and I was wondering which game I should ask for...I usually get Madden as my B-day present

Madden 07 (GC)
        Madden 07 (360)
        not gc horriable
        I don't even know that your statement is there. Gamecube isn't horrible. I'm going to get Madden for GC, it will be my last game for GC and it will be fun :)
        Gamecube isn't horrible but it is easily the worst of the 3 big systems. MY preferance is Xbox, then PS2, then Gamecube. The reason I don't like Gamecube is because the games aren't as good and the designers made it inferior by not making it capable of playing DVD's.

Yeah, like wtf was Nintendo thinking, Playstation 1 played CDs, and they knew PS2 and XBOX were gonna be playing DVDs so they decide to make tiny discs so it can play neither? GENIUS. I personally put PS2 over XBOX, just cuz I like the PS2 exclusive games more, and the controller isn't as awkward I find. Gamecube is alright though, I rented it once, had fun.
        I guess they thought the small discs were so sexy that people would forget they couldn't watch movies. Either that or they were anticipating the eventual tiny DVD era. I like Xbox the best because it has Halo and Ps2 didn't, also the S controllers for XBox are very comfortable.
        Yeah they're comfortable, just I don't like the black and white buttons, where theyre placed. On PS2 they're the shoulder buttons, and far more accessable. Usually not a big issue, but on NHL 06, I was playing it on XBOX once, and diving pokechecks were next to impossible to execute well.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Madden 07 (GC)
          Madden 07 (360)
          not gc horriable
          I no I made those 3 options for the poll...but I am strongly leaning toward the GC Madden...the 360 Madden last year severly disappointed me... but I have a month
          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Madden 07 (GC)
            Madden 07 (360)
            not gc horriable
            I no I made those 3 options for the poll...but I am strongly leaning toward the GC Madden...the 360 Madden last year severly disappointed me... but I have a month

Yeah, but I think there is a lot more in this one than the last one. The one for 360 seems nearly full except for some combine stuff?

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Madden 07 (GC)
              Madden 07 (360)
              not gc horriable

Yeah, but I think there is a lot more in this one than the last one. The one for 360 seems nearly full except for some combine stuff?
              06 on 360 was a stripped down version of the game. I'm pretty sure there is very little to nothing missing in this game.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Question? Who in their right mind would even consider asking for Madden on GameCube, when they have an X-Box 360!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by JagsFanWL
                  Question? Who in their right mind would even consider asking for Madden on GameCube, when they have an X-Box 360!?!?
                  Exactly what I was thinking.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

More like because they have it on PS2, where the graphics don't look any different. :(
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Madden 360.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                        Madden 360.
                        ya

Comment

Seriously how are you even debating this, its simple Madden 07 for XBox 360.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

last gamecube game...and I am am a huge Nintendo homer :D
                            Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                            Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                            A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information