im getting a new phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses
    Cell phones are scams anyway. So many kids have them and really don't have any use for them.
    I have one for my job and for emergencies. I only use it when I have to call someone (car breaks down or something like that). I'm not like these teenage girls who use up 3000 minutes like it's candy and then ask their daddy to pay off their bill.

But I agree, cell phones are scams...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
      Originally posted by Moses
      Cell phones are scams anyway. So many kids have them and really don't have any use for them.
      I have one for my job and for emergencies. I only use it when I have to call someone (car breaks down or something like that). I'm not like these teenage girls who use up 3000 minutes like it's candy and then ask their daddy to pay off their bill.

But I agree, cell phones are scams...
      The biggest scam in cell phones is that you have to pay for incoming text messages. So lame.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by #1SaintsFan
        I just use my phone to... you know... call people. Spending a lot on a phone never really appealed to me. The girlfriend has a razr, though.
        i have a phone like that now, it has like one game, and thats about it, and i dunno, i need a camera, since mine broke, and this is a cheaper way to have something for double usage.

The biggest scam in cell phones is that you have to pay for incoming text messages. So lame.
        thats why im liking us cellular, you dont have to pay for incoming text and pic messages

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

just my two cents.......my friend has a razor and is losing it all the time. The only reason why he has it is for an icebreaker with girls. He pulls it out thinkin he's top dog then he starts braggin about it. Sadly it hasn't helped him out one bit. I'd buy the cheaper one b/c i dont like spending that much caish on a phone but if you got the extra money i say go ahead.

Comment

I just bought a Sony Ericsson k750 and I would defiantly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information