Help My little Brother Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobzilla
    So he's not smart enought to make his own big decisions?

Seriously, why the hell would you ask a bunch of people on a sports forum?

:? :x
    because alot of people on here are in college or have had experience certian colleges.
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

well that is local so he will be able to visit his family, I will probably look at a college like that, It really depends on if he wants to go far away or stay local.

Comment

That list seems suspect. If he gets scores like 34 he should be looking at high class private schools like something in the Ivy League. Also with scores like that he should be getting some major scholarships.

PM me for sig requests
        Originally posted by Sean Connery
        Suck it Trebek!

Comment

That list seems suspect. If he gets scores like 34 he should be looking at high class private schools like something in the Ivy League. Also with scores like that he should be getting some major scholarships.
          he doesnt want Ivy league. He visted them and didnt like them. something about them being stuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'

because alot of people on here are in college or have had experience certian colleges.
            The majority of people on this board arent to college yet. In fact, the majority of people in this thread giving him college advice are his age or possibly younger.

Comment

DUKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv

The majority of people on this board arent to college yet. In fact, the majority of people in this thread giving him college advice are his age or possibly younger.
                ...and they're saying things like "its a good wrestling school," which is far from sound advice. This is a decision that your brother and your parents should make, NOT US.

PM me for sig requests
                Suck it Trebek!

Comment

I'd say he should talk to counsilors and find out which school has the best program for what he wants to study.
                  Scott Wright, President
                  Draft Countdown.com
                  www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                  www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I'd say he should talk to counsilors and find out which school has the best program for what he wants to study.
                    exactly

PM me for sig requests
                    Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Vanderbilt FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

listen to Scott Wright that is a great Idea, but the thing is with my sister who is off to college the guidance counselors acted like they didnt care, they didnt say congratulations or anything, they acted like they really didnt care. I suggest that he first decides if he wants to be close to home or venture off to a college far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv

...and they're saying things like "its a good wrestling school," which is far from sound advice. This is a decision that your brother and your parents should make, NOT US.

we were asking for advice. we wanted to know what other people would know about the school.

Comment

I would say Duke it has a real good math program depending on what he wants to do in Math. Duke is a real nice campus and really just a nice school in general.

Comment

Off of the list, Stanford or Duke are the best schools.

PM me for sig requests
                              Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by America
                                I'd say BC or Northwestern. I have relatives who went there/are going there. BC is a great school, great campus, and I love Boston so that's all good. NU is a great campus, real good school, and I also love Chicago, but its ridiculously cold there in the wintertime. Depends on the climate he likes, big school small school and whatever. Those are my two favorites. Plus they've got decent football teams. Or Stanford, good school and California is very nice.
                                PSHH. You little girl. It is not super cold, I we have kids wearing shorts in 30 degree weather here. 20 is when we start to get a little more on.

I said Vandy, I hear its a good college. And then BC,NW and Stanford would also be good choices

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information