Help My little Brother Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help My little Brother Out

So my little brother is at that time in a boys life where has to choose what college he wants to go to. but he is having trouble deciding what college he wants to go to. So i said i would help him out. So i am asking you guys. My brother has the grades to get in these schools. he just doesnt know where he wants to go. He wants to major in Math and Non organic-Chem. Let us know what you guys think. He doesnt care about the sports team very much.

I would really like to go to Miami Ohio. I'm also looking at majoring in a mathematics field and it looks pretty good there

Comment

From that list, Vanderbilt. Great school, Nashville is a really nice place. Top notch rugby program. There is a checkers across the street and you can get quiznos with your meal plan, mmm toasty.

Just make sure he stays away from organic chem. Hardest stuff ever.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

the kids got the brains for it a 34 on his ACT and a 4.0. At one of the top private schools in america. He's #2 in his class, behind his ex girl friend.

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner
          the kids got the brains for it a 34 on his ACT and a 4.0. At one of the top private schools in america. He's #2 in his class, behind his ex girl friend.
          what a smart couple

Comment

I'd say BC or Northwestern. I have relatives who went there/are going there. BC is a great school, great campus, and I love Boston so that's all good. NU is a great campus, real good school, and I also love Chicago, but its ridiculously cold there in the wintertime. Depends on the climate he likes, big school small school and whatever. Those are my two favorites. Plus they've got decent football teams. Or Stanford, good school and California is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hardhitz56
              what a smart couple

Does he just have a 4.0? Because I have a 3.95 and am 65th in my class. :? What did he get on the SAT?

Vandy is a really hard school to get into. I got a 1300 on the SAT and the only way I am getting in is because my brother goes there now. He has like a 4.8 and got a 1370 on his SAT. :? If your brother can get into Vandy, he should go there.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

what a smart couple
                yea tell me about it. but she was also completely nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                  what a smart couple

Does he just have a 4.0? Because I have a 3.95 and am 65th in my class. :? What did he get on the SAT?

Vandy is a really hard school to get into. I got a 1300 on the SAT and the only way I am getting in is because my brother goes there now. He has like a 4.8 and got a 1370 on his SAT. :? If your brother can get into Vandy, he should go there.
                  Hes never gotten below an A on anything. That includes A-'s. 36 is the max you an get on the ACT. and he was like a oint of two away from a 35. .

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                    what a smart couple

Hes never gotten below an A on anything. That includes A-'s. 36 is the max you an get on the ACT. and he was like a oint of two away from a 35. .
                    To be #2 in your class at a nice school and have the credentials to get he almost has to have above a 4.0. Because I would think he would be in a bunch of honors/AP classes and they count for more if you get an A i'm pretty sure.
                    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

So he's not smart enought to make his own big decisions?

Seriously, why the hell would you ask a bunch of people on a sports forum?

:? :x

PM me for sig requests
                      Originally posted by Sean Connery
                      Suck it Trebek!

Comment

go to a in stae school save some money for your parents.

Comment

Northwestern has the best wrestling program I would go there, but what state do you guys live in, also will he get homesick etc, it is preety tough for us to make a decision for him since nobody has ever met him probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                            Northwestern has the best wrestling program I would go there, but what state do you guys live in, also will he get homesick etc, it is preety tough for us to make a decision for him since nobody has ever met him probably.
                            We live in Illinois. about 20 minutes. north of Northwestern

Comment

Originally posted by Tobzilla
                              So he's not smart enought to make his own big decisions?

Seriously, why the hell would you ask a bunch of people on a sports forum?

:? :x
                              because he is only 16. and it is overwhelming. and i am just trying to help him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information