No announcement yet.

The Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really expecting Karen or Jim to leave the show. There was one part that I didn't get. I didn't understand Jim asking Pam to dinner at the end of the episode. Was a just a date between friends or what? They didn't show anything that would lead one to believe that Jim and Karen were done.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I was really expecting Karen or Jim to leave the show. There was one part that I didn't get. I didn't understand Jim asking Pam to dinner at the end of the episode. Was a just a date between friends or what? They didn't show anything that would lead one to believe that Jim and Karen were done.
      no, it wasnt' just friends with jim and pam. he is totally gonna pound her crotch.

also, the fact that jim drove up to new york with karen, but drove back alone hinted that they might be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        I liked the ending. Ryan was an unexpected selection, but it makes sense. He has an MBA, after all. If you look at it from a show perspective, there's still the Jim-Karen-Pam dynamic, Michael stays, the rest of the cast stays, Jan is more involved for a short while, and the Ryan-Michael dynamic is bound to be hilarious. Let's not forget that Michael thinks Ryan is his mentee, and he also doesn't respect Ryan professionally. I like the move.
        YES! the ryan/michael (maybe with a little bit of kelly in there) dynamic is what i'm excited for the second most (after jim and pam of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
          no, it wasnt' just friends with jim and pam. he is totally gonna pound her crotch.

also, the fact that jim drove up to new york with karen, but drove back alone hinted that they might be done.
          However, it didn't look like Jim left Karen in the lobby on a bad note. She just said she was going to bar with some friends. It looked to me that they left on good terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            However, it didn't look like Jim left Karen in the lobby on a bad note. She just said she was going to bar with some friends. It looked to me that they left on good terms.

yeah, there was a lot they left in the balance. obviously, jim left new york without karen. and obviously, he didn't get the job. but, the questions are, did he withdraw his name from consideration or did he really just not get it? and, did he talk to karen before leaving new york?

I REALLY hope the don't do like last season and skip ahead a few months. i want to see michael find out ryan is his boss. i want to see karen returning from new york. i want to see jim and pam's date.

Comment

• Yeah, I really want to see how Pam/Jim/Karen works. I'm guessing that Karen will eventually just quit and leave. I never really thought that Jim and Pam would form an intimate relationship, like Peter Parker and Mary Jane in Spiderman before I saw the second one. I just thought it was something that the makers would not let happen. It's also going to be funny to see how Michael interacts with Ryan.

Comment

• That one night..

I just watched "the dinner party" on TBS, a truly epic episode. It's hilarious how Jan keeps playing Hunter the former assistants song,

"You took me by the hand,
                Made me a man,
                That one night
                You made everything all right.
                That one night
                (One night.)
                So raw, so right,
                All night, all right,
                Oh yeah, oh yeah.
                So raw, so right,
                All night, all right. "

I read that the song is about hunter losing his virginity to Jan!! hahaha, look at the lyrics. I won't ever get tired of the office.

Comment

• Originally posted by locseti View Post
                  I just watched "the dinner party" on TBS, a truly epic episode. It's hilarious how Jan keeps playing Hunter the former assistants song,

"You took me by the hand,
                  Made me a man,
                  That one night
                  That one night
                  (One night.)
                  So raw, so right,
                  All night, all right,
                  Oh yeah, oh yeah.
                  So raw, so right,
                  All night, all right. "

I read that the song is about hunter losing his virginity to Jan!! hahaha, look at the lyrics. I won't ever get tired of the office.

there is already a thread fool

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25372

Comment

• wtf i couldnt find it, i even used the search tool with "Pam michael dwight office" as key words, and only this one and season 4 came up. Oh well, this is the original office thread from '07 fool.

Comment

• Who changed the thread title!?

WTF
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I think this is an old one.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                          I think this is an old one.
                          Ah yes, it mist be. Our thread was WAY longer.

Someone needs to lock this one.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information