• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allright, finale's tonight!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• 9 Hours!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yup early episode and one hour. Sweet. I'm betting for a cliffhanger like last season.

Comment

• I bet someone dies . . . oh wait, this isn't LOST . . .
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Season 3 started in September and the last episode is tonight. Thursday nights just won't be the same.

Comment

• ho-k. time to handicap who might get the corprorate job.

Jim-
              Why he will-seems to have impressed corporate. Jan likes him. he got to play b-ball with the CFO. he's already climbing the ladder.
              Why he won't-They just sent him to Stamford and brought him back to Scranton...would they really do the same thing again?

Karen-
              Why she will-Lifts out of the show easy and clears the way for Jim to start doing Pam.
              Why she won't-not as qualified as Michael or Jim. plus, it kinda seems like she wasn't on Josh Porter's best side in Stamford. remember how he made Jim supervise her.

Michael-
              Why he will-most qualified. clears the way for Dwight/Jim/Andy to take over Scranton and for Michael to try his antics in another office.
              Why he won't-I think Corporate hates his ass. And, it wouldn't be Scranton without Michael Scott.

drowe's prediction. Jim takes the job, pissing off Karen, Pam and Michael immensely. but, coviniently, most of his new job will involve bouncing between the branches, so, he'll have plenty of contact with the Scranton crew.

WOW, can I have a life please?

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
                ho-k. time to handicap who might get the corprorate job.

Jim-
                Why he will-seems to have impressed corporate. Jan likes him. he got to play b-ball with the CFO. he's already climbing the ladder.
                Why he won't-They just sent him to Stamford and brought him back to Scranton...would they really do the same thing again?

Karen-
                Why she will-Lifts out of the show easy and clears the way for Jim to start doing Pam.
                Why she won't-not as qualified as Michael or Jim. plus, it kinda seems like she wasn't on Josh Porter's best side in Stamford. remember how he made Jim supervise her.

Michael-
                Why he will-most qualified. clears the way for Dwight/Jim/Andy to take over Scranton and for Michael to try his antics in another office.
                Why he won't-I think Corporate hates his ass. And, it wouldn't be Scranton without Michael Scott.

drowe's prediction. Jim takes the job, pissing off Karen, Pam and Michael immensely. but, coviniently, most of his new job will involve bouncing between the branches, so, he'll have plenty of contact with the Scranton crew.

WOW, can I have a life please?
                Option 4: None of them get it.

I pick that one.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Option 4: None of them get it.

I pick that one.
                  i don't see it. i can't imagine they would build up to something like this on the season finale and then have nothing happen.

Comment

• I can see all of them leaving without the job. Each of them screwing up their chances. I'll bet Michael ends up screwing Jim and Karen out of the job, unknowingly.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• im calling jim gets it and turns it down to be with pam (though he wont say exactly that),

then karen takes the job, kind of pissing jim off, and they break up, karen citing that jim is still in love with pam

thats my guess, i can't wait though

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• less that 6 hours!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
                          less that 6 hours!!!!!!
                          Less than 5 hours and 37 minutes!!!!!!!!!
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            Less than 5 hours and 37 minutes!!!!!!!!!

touche.......

Comment

• 4 hours.....

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                              It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                              Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                              http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                              421 Witness
                              756*

Comment

• 12 minutes boy, we are at threat level midnight.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                                Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information