The Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office

Todd Packer is the man. These re runs are killing me, I can't wait to see Halpert handle Roy.

Todd F. Packer.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Hey Jim, still a ***** I see.

Comment

No, its "hey Halpert , still *****? Probably" hahah I try to work that inat least once a day.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
          No, its "hey Halpert , still *****? Probably" hahah I try to work that inat least once a day.
          Thats what she said

Comment

hahaha wonderful. I think the best Packer moment is when he finds out Jim is dating Karen, he's like 'either that chicks a dude or Halperts been scared straight!'

Comment

Who has two fingers and hates Todd Packer? This Guy!

Comment

I love this show... some guy had the first three seasons on a server that i can access, and i watched all three seasons in four days. It was pretty sweet.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

ya I have every episode on my cpu thanks to a 'server i can access' ... The show can go one for a lot longer too cause pretty much all of the characters are interesting. Also the randomness of the popo culture references are hilarious. 'I might have inhaled some smoke at an Alicia Keys concert'

Comment

Dwight Schrute is a personal hero of mine.

Comment

dude, my job has pretty much been turned into an 8 hour office quoting party. a well placed "that's what she said" has gotten me in trouble several times, but totally worth it. only 6 days til the next new one and only 13 days until Andy Bernard's return.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        Dwight Schrute is a personal hero of mine.

ever watch the deleted scenes from that episode?

Jim
                        I am Jim
                        My name is Jim

Comment

The Office is fantastic. I can't wait for the new episode next week. Apparently, Michael is going to try to negotiate a new salary, and Roy is going to confront Jim about kissing Pam. HOOWAH!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

"What's white and black and red that can't think? ... A nun with a beet for a head.. Oh I'm catholic too.."

Comment

did anybody else make this connection?

on one of the episodes last night, I think it was the diversity one, when Ryan and Jim were watching the Chappelle show on Pams computer and Ryan says the chick is cute and Jim says yea (even though he was talking about Pam). Well, Jim's current love interest Karen was actually an actress on the Chappelle show. Even though it doesn't mean anything I Just thought that was interesting.

Yes I'm a dork
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information