My Boys can Swim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drowe View Post
    yeah, my wife is pregnant. due in November. who wants a cigar?
    Pfft, smoking is hazardous to your child's health! Irresponsible. Typical Packer fans.

Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
      Pfft, smoking is hazardous to your child's health! Irresponsible. Typical Packer fans.

Congrats man.
      they're smoked cheddar cigars....
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
        Why do you think he never gets hurt? It's because Brett sucks the stem cells out of newborns.
        Or because he drinks a bottle of Thunderbird and pops a bottle of vicodin every morning like the junky hillbilly he is.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
          they're smoked cheddar cigars....
          In that case, load up the fetus with cheddar! Woo!

Comment

congrats man good luck guess this means a 9 months leave from NFLDC?

Jags:8-8
            Duke B-Ball:22-10
            Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
            4/16/07 R.I.P VT
            sig by jackalope

Comment

1-I bet Brett Favre drinks Night Train or Mad Dog over Thunderbird.
              2-karma probably would have to make the kid a Viking or Bear fan. and that'd raise more questions about whether the kid was mine than if he/she came out black.
              3-regarding the leave of absence, yeah, i'm all but retired from NFLDC now, in case ya haven't noticed. but, i'll post when i can. I got a better job within my company, and now i'm expected to, ya know...work at work.

oh yeah, and thanks for all the congrats....i'm pretty pumped.

Comment

1-I bet Brett Favre drinks Night Train or Mad Dog over Thunderbird.
                2-karma probably would have to make the kid a Viking or Bear fan. and that'd raise more questions about whether the kid was mine than if he/she came out black.
                3-regarding the leave of absence, yeah, i'm all but retired from NFLDC now, in case ya haven't noticed. but, i'll post when i can. I got a better job within my company, and now i'm expected to, ya know...work at work.

oh yeah, and thanks for all the congrats....i'm pretty pumped.
                I'll always remember you as the guy with the Tool av.

And, you know, the guy that knocked up his wife. But mostly the Tool av...

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                  I'll always remember you as the guy with the Tool av.

And, you know, the guy that knocked up his wife. But mostly the Tool av...

wow, i don't think i had that avi for more than a few weeks either. didn't know it made that much of an impression. i mean, c'mon, i had the PBR avi for many months. i miss that damn thing.

Comment

Congrats man, I take it this is the first child?
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

If it's a boy, I found a useful parenting guide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Marinovich

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Congrats man, I take it this is the first child?

yup first one. it'll be the first grandchild for both our parents too. so, it's very exciting all around

also, we found out she was pregnant the morning after her grandfather's funeral. so we're kinda thinking it'll be a boy.

Comment

yup first one. it'll be the first grandchild for both our parents too. so, it's very exciting all around

also, we found out she was pregnant the morning after her grandfather's funeral. so we're kinda thinking it'll be a boy.
                          You banged your wife on the day of your grandfather's funeral? WTF drowe?

haha just kiddin man. Congrats my friend. What's your address so I can start sending your new born some Bears stuff? :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            You banged your wife on the day of your grandfather's funeral? WTF drowe?

haha just kiddin man. Congrats my friend. What's your address so I can start sending your new born some Bears stuff? :D

hah, send all the bears gear ya want. ya know all the kid is gonna do is pee and crap all over it and i'll take plenty of enjoyment from THAT :)

Comment

Congrats man, but please don't teach them to be Packer fans. I mean, aren't there enough of you guys already?
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                                Congrats man, but please don't teach them to be Packer fans. I mean, aren't there enough of you guys already?
                                Let him be a Lions fan. You never know, when he is older, he might just rebel against you and cheer faithfully for another NFC North Team . . . lol
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information