ESPN Zone VS. Ruth Cris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
    There is one in Philly didnt you say you went to the Phillies game the other day?
    Yeah, thats pretty far though. It takes me an hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours to get there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Oh I got ya.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I wonder what the best steak house is then.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Its not even close Mortons http://www.mortons.com/website/index.html
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

anybody know what some prices are at ruth cris.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
              anybody know what some prices are at ruth cris.
              exspensive, very expensive. how big is ur family

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

4 people will probably come, depends if we go labor day weekend when my sister is here, so 4 basically guarenteed.

Comment

Hmm, there is a Ruth's Cris in Pittsburgh, but I've never even seen it. I pick ESPN Zone.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

ESPN Zone would probably be more fun if you're a kid, but Ruth's Chris is legendary and for good reason. Whoever said the steaks aren't that good either got a bad steak or hasn't actually been there.

The steaks are absurdly thick and juicy, it's a bit ridiculous when you actually see one in person. However, you definitely get what you pay for, and the place is expensive. I'm sure you could find exact prices on their website, but if I remember right the steaks range from around $30-50 each and that doesn't include sides. If you're okay with spending that much, then I recommend you give it a shot.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I wonder is it higher quality cattle where they (steakhouses) get these steaks from or is it just from the best part of the cow. :?

Bosanac01

Comment

I know it is the grade of the steak, also they marinate them a certain way to get a certain flavor.

Comment

It's tied up whatcha gonna do?

Bosanac01

Comment

Ruth Cris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

well if my parents would let me play at ESPN zone if I go to ruths cris then definetly Ruths Cris, I would try to get those big seats infront of all those big TVs, that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
                                ESPN Zone would probably be more fun if you're a kid, but Ruth's Chris is legendary and for good reason. Whoever said the steaks aren't that good either got a bad steak or hasn't actually been there.

The steaks are absurdly thick and juicy, it's a bit ridiculous when you actually see one in person. However, you definitely get what you pay for, and the place is expensive. I'm sure you could find exact prices on their website, but if I remember right the steaks range from around $30-50 each and that doesn't include sides. If you're okay with spending that much, then I recommend you give it a shot.
                                I've been there multiple times on meetings for work, the boss used to take us there for lunch since it's so close to our office building, and in all I've probably gone close to 7 or 8 times. The food is very good, but in my opinion it is not worth the prices and doesn't live up to the hype. People acting like Ruth's Chris is the best steak they'll ever eat, well I just don't agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information