Best superhero movie franchise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiderman for sure.

Superman had some really bad movies like Superman 3 and Superman 4. The first 2 are okay, and the last one is really good.

Batman and Batman Begins were both really awesome films. Batman Returns was just so-so, but Batman Forever and Batman&Robin were two of the worst movies I've seen.

The X-Men trilogy was good, but not close to as good as Spiderman and Spiderman 2 were. No flaws in those films, good actors and good directing, all-time great special effects and a good score. Spiderman rocks

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
      Originally posted by thetedginnshow
      The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.
      Which two, i really like the new one.
      I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Batman is the best X-men is the worst movies by far.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

spiderman's winning.

Comment

Im not a big fan of any really. I saw superman returns the other day and wasnt at all impressed.

Comment

The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.
              I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman
              If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                Batman is the best X-men is the worst movies by far.
                I really disagree, in my opinion the x men series is the best, largely because it's based on the best cartoon but it was also the best recreation of this great cartoon.

Comment

Yoda!

Comment

spidey senses tingling

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by Boston

If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.
                      Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

Hm. Yeah, Batman Begins absolutely killed the Tim Burton's Batman.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy

Hm. Yeah, Batman Begins absolutely killed the Tim Burton's Batman.
                          Mmm... never.

Comment

Say what you will. Coming from someone who's real name happens to be Adam West, I can say that I know my fair knowledge of Batman. But, I'm not going to debate with someone whom hasn't even seen the movie yet so it's moot.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Boston

QFT the new one is very good.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
                                Say what you will. Coming from someone who's real name happens to be Adam West, I can say that I know my fair knowledge of Batman. But, I'm not going to debate with someone whom hasn't even seen the movie yet so it's moot.
                                Yeah. I'll check it out and either make a topic about it or post here, if it's still around once I eventually get around to watching it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information