• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
    Originally posted by Boston
    Originally posted by smittyjs
    The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.
    Which two, i really like the new one.
    I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman
    If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.
    Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.
    The new batman > the first two batmans. Only thing better from the first one was that it had the jack nicholson.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Originally posted by Boston
      Originally posted by smittyjs
      The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.
      Which two, i really like the new one.
      I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman
      If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.
      Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.
      The new batman > the first two batmans. Only thing better from the first one was that it had the jack nicholson.
      And that's why it'll most likely stay better. I'm a sucker for classics, though.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

The Christopher Nolan Batman movies are head and shoulders above everything else.

Comment

X-Men because David Hayter [Solid Snake] wrote them.

Comment

I thought X-Men got the characters right for the most part, and offered soemthing different than the comic books. I did not like the Green Goblin at all, though Doc Oc was good. Superman is feel good 80's cheese, not so sure about the new one. I liked the first Batman, Michelle Pfifer in #2, and then it was garbage until Batman Begins.
            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information