• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll catch it when it comes up on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by TitansKKH1
      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
      Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.
      :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
      Rocky 4 was good
      Rocky 5 wasnt the greatest FIGHTING movie, but it was a great storyline
      Rocky 6 looks really good
      i have never not like 1 of his movies

Comment

u just have to see this movie. it doesnt matter how bad it will likely be, u must see it
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
          u just have to see this movie. it doesnt matter how bad it will likely be, u must see it
          \

Comment

This is only good if it leads to Rocky VII: Adrians Revenge

Comment

Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.
              :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
              Rocky 4 was good
              Rocky 3, 4, and 5 sucked. Rocky 2 was alright, and Rocky is a very good movie, and that's that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur

Rocky 3 was good
                Rocky 4 was good
                Rocky 3, 4, and 5 sucked. Rocky 2 was alright, and Rocky is a very good movie, and that's that.
                well for me i have nevr not like 1 of his movies

Comment

Rocky 3 was good
                  Rocky 4 was good
                  Rockie III was mediocre, Rocky IV was terrible, and Rocky V was actually IMO pretty good.

The reason why III and IV weren't good was because it wasn't Rocky. It wasn't that dumb oaf from the first two movies. His character is what made the movies really good, that bumbling boxer who you had a tough time understanding. Then he got all cleaned up and el sauve, and it just wasn't the same. I also didn't like his little politcal speech at the end of IV.

Rock VI looks pretty good. Actually better than I thought it would. Sly wanted to kill himself off in the fifth one and it didn't happen. I wonder if they'll do it in this one.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

i just saw the preview for it today at the movies and it actually looks pretty decent, i will probably end up seeing it

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                      i just saw the preview for it today at the movies and it actually looks pretty decent, i will probably end up seeing it
                      As will I. It actually doesn't look as bad as I tought it would. Looks pretty good. I hope they do it right.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

My dad has been waiting forever for this movie and I was always pretty big Rocky fan, so I'll probably go see it with him, opening day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information