• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Six

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboaqt.html

i remember when i was kid i loved The Rocky Movies and now its back

12 - 22 - 06

An aging Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fighters. He is approached to fight a match with the reigning heavyweight champion, Mason Dixon (Antonio Tarver), and soon his comeback sets off a media firestorm.

Even though it will more than likely suck, I know I will end up seeing it still.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
        Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.
        Rocky 3 and 4 were good. And I acctually thought Rocky 5 was ok.

Rocky's most intimidating opponent in any movie was Ivan Drago, and Mr. T was very cool too.

With that said, I'll probably wait a week or so after it comes out, just to read the reviews for it.

If it's negative, which is probably will be, I won't go to see it, not in movie theatre anyway.

Comment

another Rambo is coming out also

Comment

I'm sure Antonio Tarver sucks at acting, but who cares he's just gonna get his brains blownout by rocky.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
              I'm sure Antonio Tarver sucks at acting, but who cares he's just gonna get his brains blownout by rocky.
              do ya realy think he will win?

Comment

there is know way that i will not see this movie

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan144
                  maybe because you are not from the 70's if you were, then theres no way you would not

Comment

My favorite was Rocky VS. that Russian guy, it reminds me of when Rulon beat Karelin, It was just a cool movie, The last Rocky was a joke and stupid. I wanted it to stop when they kick thier kid into the basement w/ his drunk uncle, to give some homeless guy a roof over his head just because he was good at boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                      My favorite was Rocky VS. that Russian guy, it reminds me of when Rulon beat Karelin, It was just a cool movie, The last Rocky was a joke and stupid. I wanted it to stop when they kick thier kid into the basement w/ his drunk uncle, to give some homeless guy a roof over his head just because he was good at boxing.
                      ya it sad i know

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                        maybe because you are not from the 70's if you were, then theres no way you would not
                        that's what he said, no way that i will not see this movie = no way you would not.

Comment

Originally posted by Material Issues
                          Originally posted by The Legend
                          that's what he said, no way that i will not see this movie = no way you would not.
                          i know miss read it damn psp lol

maybe its hard to use this psp internet

Comment

growing up the rocky series was entertaining and loved every one of them so this one should hopefully not dissapoint even tho from the preview it looks a little corny
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                              :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
                              Rocky 4 was good
                              Rocky 5 wasnt the greatest FIGHTING movie, but it was a great storyline
                              Rocky 6 looks really good

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information