.Ghost- Socom 3 Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Ghost- Socom 3 Videos

here a is two of my videos for all the socom 3 fans - i thxs my sister for making the video's

tell me what ya think

http://www.socomvideos.com/home/disp...10079&pos=-776

http://www.socomvideos.com/home/disp...10079&pos=-344

I used to love SOCOM 1 / 2 when I was in HS. Never played SOCOM 3.

Looking at what that you just did the entire game was jumping and one shotting with a sniper rifle, its not that impressive. If you can actually do that in SOCOM 3, thats kind of a dissapointment, thats not realistic at all. The videos are well put together though.

Comment

I didnt like S3 as much as the first two. Maps are way too big and it takes way too long to finish a single game. You equipped your gun with all the stuff, there wasnt just the normal M4A1, M4A1SD, etc...which was cool but really stupid because you could put a 16x scope (the highest possible) on an M16.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

i love playing ghost, but nothing touches halo.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

personally I am a conflict game(desert storm, back 2 bagdhad, Vietnam and global terror) I am thinking about buying another modern day war game(no WW2) I am thinking about getting delta force somalia black hawk down game, or socom 3, I will need to rent them out 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown

Looking at what that you just did the entire game was jumping and one shotting with a sniper rifle, its not that impressive. If you can actually do that in SOCOM 3, thats kind of a dissapointment, thats not realistic at all. The videos are well put together though.

i wonder if you even play one & two - thats is the hardest thing to do in socom

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
              Originally posted by AlexDown

In a matter of fact, thats what I just said before.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                personally I am a conflict game(desert storm, back 2 bagdhad, Vietnam and global terror) I am thinking about buying another modern day war game(no WW2) I am thinking about getting delta force somalia black hawk down game, or socom 3, I will need to rent them out 1st.
                Black Hawk Down is a fun game on MP, me and my friends started playing it about a year ago, we still play it, we played it at a video game convention and it was really fun.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                  Shotgunning isnt hard at all. I used to be nasty 'in my prime.' I remember one time in Foxhunt I was 19-4 with 7 buckshots.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
                    Originally posted by Ravens1991
                    Black Hawk Down is a fun game on MP, me and my friends started playing it about a year ago, we still play it, we played it at a video game convention and it was really fun.
                    thank you I will definetly rent it.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information