Official 'How Much Do You Love Comahan' Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 'How Much Do You Love Comahan' Thread

Just how much do YOU love our favorite NFLDC member Comahan? Personally I would say.. |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    about that much (which is totally a lot).

:|
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

i love comahan this much l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l(more then nerv)

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
        i love comahan this much l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l(more then nerv)
        oh did you just go there :shock:

Comment

who?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
            who?
            exactly, i've never heard of him.

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

Nerv, this is against the rules. You need to set a good example.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
                who?
                You two have some major damage, Comahan pulls big weight, you might want to edit your posts before he conjures some admins (or owners) to smite your accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  Nerv, this is against the rules. You need to set a good example.
                  Actually I am not breaking any rules, I in fact checked the rules before I created this very topic.

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.
                  This thread has nothing to do with me, it is about our beloved Comahan.

Comment

Commie is the greatest. I am humbled to be able to walk upon the same earth as him.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

commie rules the universe

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

He shaved my balls yesterday so I'd say I love him quite a bit. :shock: :( :) :D 8) :?

Comment

Originally posted by jagfan33
                          He shaved my balls yesterday so I'd say I love him quite a bit. :shock: :( :) :D 8) :?
                          liar

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                            Originally posted by TCU
                            who?
                            You two have some major damage, Comahan pulls big weight, you might want to edit your posts before he conjures some admins (or owners) to smite your accounts.

I think his name rings a bell in my head, but I can't figure out why. Has he posted around here recently?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I loathe Comahan. He stole all my fantasy draft picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information