I'M BACk!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M BACk!!!

After a period of time where my comp was royally ****** up i have returned!!!! Anyway, whats new here, hope i didn't miss any sweet **** will i was gone

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Re: I' BACk!!!

Originally posted by ***********
    After a period of time where my comp was royally *********** up i have returned!!!! Anyway, whats new here, hope i didn't miss any sweet *********** will i was gone
    well you missed the gm mock draft and i had to take your place! it happened along time ago though

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

anyone who say they hate me better have the balls to come forward and say who they be so i can **** em up

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Who the hell are u. I don't give a **** if u are back. Go back in your hole and play with your lightsaber.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
          Who the hell are u. I don't give a *********** if u are back. Go back in your hole and play with your lightsaber.
          yoda you better regognize the greatness that has returned

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

anyone who say they hate me better have the balls to come forward and say who they be so i can *********** em up
            I hate you and I'm saying it to your face, I dare you try to do something about it. Ha

Welcome back to the board man... :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Who the hell are u. I don't give a *********** if u are back. Go back in your hole and play with your lightsaber.
              Sorry Flutie...........I'm in a bitchy mood......BLAME JASON ISRINGHAUSEN! BTW, it is awesome to see a guy of ur greatness stature is back.

Comment

Sorry Flutie...........I'm in a bitchy mood......BLAME JASON ISRINGHAUSEN! BTW, it is awesome to see a guy of ur greatness stature is back.
                its ok i'm a met fan, i understand the bitchyness that Izzy can give a person. Take what u feel now and add Bill Pulsipher and Paul Wilson to that, welcome to the Mets in the 90's

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

its ok i'm a met fan, i understand the bitchyness that Izzy can give a person. Take what u feel now and add Bill Pulsipher and Paul Wilson to that, welcome to the Mets in the 90's
                  Can I add Ronnie Belliard? He is horrible too.

Comment

sure, he's basically rey ordonez

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

why did you come back??

its good that your back, so I can laugh when the censors censor out yur name
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

sure, he's basically rey ordonez
                        I am hoping we trade u guys him for Julio Franco, they are prolly about the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
                          why did you come back??

its good that your back, so I can laugh when the censors censor out yur name
                          Haha I forgot about that. It's actually funny to see ********** as the poster.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Thank god... I was worried you'd left me..

Comment

welcome back
                              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information