Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to improve my room

Hey peeps.

In 4 or 5 months I am gonna be moving into an Apartment. Before this happens, I want to "pimp" my room and buy some cool stuff.

So I bought this

which mounts on the wall and is pretty awesome. I also bought a clock that I like a lot.

Besides that, all I really have in there is a Playstation, a 19 inch TV, and a minifridge and a laptop.

So basically just tell me what is the coolest thing you have in your bedroom/apartment? thanks

But really, I want a lot more cool stuff. Its part

Are you serious?

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

Comment

Don't NJ/NY bachelor pads require leopard print couches and bedsheets? You should look into that.

Comment

get a pole so you can have strippers come over and dance on it.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Seriously? Do you hit "New Thread" everytime you think of a random idea?

Comment

guess what? nobody cares. quit making stupid topics
            Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual; 04-03-2007, 12:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I'm "pimping" my room with a new 22 inch LCD computer monitor.

Comment

Why on earth would you buy a CD player... Dumbest way to spend money there is... Use your computer, and buy some speakers. I bet that thing sounds like **** also.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                  Don't NJ/NY bachelor pads require leopard print couches and bedsheets? You should look into that.
                  loser. way to stereotype. go surf or some wuss west coast "stuff" like that.

Comment

get a nice duvet cover and kick ass rug. the rug is paramount. it can make the whole room come together.

Comment

Yeah, as an EET major, i'm doubting that those flat speakers can produce a lot of quality output.

Comment

While this topic is very personal and probably a little stupid, I will try and help.

First of all, you need a place to sit and watch your TV and play your PS. Look on Craig's List and find yourself a decent used or essentially new couch. After that, you also need furniture. Kitchen table and chairs, an easy chair (perhaps), coffee table, and stuff like that. You will also need a dresser for clothing and such. Be sure to get nice art for your walls. Head to Target and find some decent values. You don't want to hang posters on your wall. You should have outgrown that by age 20.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                          get a nice duvet cover and kick ass rug. the rug is paramount. it can make the whole room come together.
                          Lebowski will always get you +rep.

First thing you might want to do, GiantRutgersFan, is get a girl!
                          An interior decorating thread on a draft forum (even the off topic section) is just a little overly...ah...delicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Lebowski will always get you +rep.

First thing you might want to do, GiantRutgersFan, is get a girl!
                            An interior decorating thread on a draft forum (even the off topic section) is just a little overly...ah...delicate.
                            With his second post, Sly burns GRF. lmao.

Comment

It's not weird or effeminate to discuss batchelor pad design. Fact is, you have little shot of having a chick if you don't have nice stuff to sit on, eat at, etc. If your room looks bare, you look poor. If you don't have art or some sort of design scheme, you look like a moron.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information