I propose that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose that

From now on, we use the rep system properly.

If we're discussing a player, or a team, or a coach and someone says "X player is a bum" or just "he sucks" they should be negatively repped by everyone who reads that post.

I'm sick of going into some threads I frequent to have a discussion on a player, team or position only to see one two words from the next poster "he sucks". If you don't like a player give reasoning.

I hope you enjoy the -rep you will get for this.

Comment

Rep is never going to work. It's just a popularity contest. I'm debating whether it's worse than post count.

Comment

You forgot the "x is the man" comments. I love those! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          Rep is never going to work. It's just a popularity contest. I'm debating whether it's worse than post count.
          I don't think it's better or worse. It really doesn't mean anything, so if people have fun using it then good for them I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            I don't think it's better or worse. It really doesn't mean anything, so if people have fun using it then good for them I suppose.
            I just hope it doesn't turn out like post count where people post things solely for the reason of raising their post count. Makes the board worse overall.

Comment

I feel like a small market team, nobody knows me, therefore I miss out on rep.

Or something like that...

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
              It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
              Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
              http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
              421 Witness
              756*

Comment

yea the rep thing is kind of a joke anyways

Comment

I just got here. Never dealt with a board that did the rep thing before. Basically, for me, if I see something I think is astute or well spoken, I'll +rep it. If it's something that's just bass-ackwards or idiotspeak, I'll -rep it.
                  I'd like to -rep the cats who post 1-2 word responses with nothing behind it, but if I did I'd be -repping all day...

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    I just got here. Never dealt with a board that did the rep thing before. Basically, for me, if I see something I think is astute or well spoken, I'll +rep it. If it's something that's just bass-ackwards or idiotspeak, I'll -rep it.
                    I'd like to -rep the cats who post 1-2 word responses with nothing behind it, but if I did I'd be -repping all day...
                    You realize that you only have a limited number of rep points to give out right?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      You +repped me for bashing Mims and the beat, but it didn't count because you are not an established poster or w/e. That's the main thing I hate about rep, it doesn't count when people like Sly gives it to you. What makes their opinions any less important?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I give out +rep to posts I agree with or that make me laugh, in a good way. I give negative rep to TNew.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          I give out +rep to posts I agree with or that make me laugh, in a good way. I give negative rep to TNew.
                          Everyone gives negative rep to TNew! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                            Quoted For Truth, that's exactly how I handle rep. I can't ever give TNew enough -rep, or eacantdraft.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              You realize that you only have a limited number of rep points to give out right?
                              Had no idea...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information