Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An ongoing Tale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An ongoing Tale

    So the other day I had sex with one of my friends girlfriend. Because she told me things between her and her boyfriend were done, and that it was ending. But now, I guess she still has feelings for him, and is upset with me for sleeping with her. And the funny thing is, she was the one who suggested we do it in the first place, and now she's mad that I didn't say no.

    lol, what kind of girl expects you to say no to sex? Ridiculous.


    This is the chick I was talking about in the RDT a couple months ago, so I figure I'd let you guys know.

    Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

  • #2
    Originally posted by jag View Post
    So the other day I had sex with one of my friends girlfriend. Because she told me things between her and her boyfriend were done, and that it was ending. But now, I guess she still has feelings for him, and is upset with me for sleeping with her. And the funny thing is, she was the one who suggested we do it in the first place, and now she's mad that I didn't say no.

    lol, what kind of girl expects you to say no to sex? Ridiculous.


    This is the chick I was talking about in the RDT a couple months ago, so I figure I'd let you guys know.
    Bro's before Ho's dude.. Bro's before Ho's


    Comment


    • #3
      who cares, you should be happy shes not all over you, thats sweet, u tap it and then u got out of it. congrats

      Comment


      • #4
        Woman (shakes head) can't live with 'em, and can't like without 'em



        ( whoever originally said that is a smart man)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DChess View Post
          who cares, you should be happy shes not all over you, thats sweet, u tap it and then u got out of it. congrats
          The thing is, she's actually a pretty cool chick, but at least it's not my problem.

          Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
          421 Witness
          756*

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah you wouldn't want your friend's ex always around.

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope your friend kicks your ass.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I hope your friend kicks your ass.
                He's in Florida right now, plenty of time for me to go into hiding.

                Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                421 Witness
                756*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  I hope your friend kicks your ass.

                  hahahaha-haha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I do not care about ur sex life.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      I hope your friend kicks your ass.
                      seriously....
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Why does this thread sound like an episode of Beverly Hills 90210?

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The thing is, he's been a real douchebag to me lately, and he's even accused me of being a bi-sexual. So I guess my response will be, "I'm not *****, I ****** your girlfriend while you were in Florida."

                          But this could get really bad...

                          Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                          421 Witness
                          756*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jag View Post
                            The thing is, he's been a real douchebag to me lately, and he's even accused me of being a bi-sexual. So I guess my response will be, "I'm not *****, I ****** your girlfriend while you were in Florida."

                            But this could get really bad...
                            Haha I'd like to watch that happen.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jag View Post
                              The thing is, he's been a real douchebag to me lately, and he's even accused me of being a bi-sexual. So I guess my response will be, "I'm not *****, I ****** your girlfriend while you were in Florida."

                              But this could get really bad...
                              i slept with one of my friends GF, i just never told him

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information