No announcement yet.

Who's Your Favorite Poster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of the top of my head. It's a crazy list. In no particular order.

gonzo
    boe
    fenikz
    woot
    bama
    beerbaron
    CJ
    Brent
    princefielder
    jbond
    broth
    metsox
    ATL
    D34
    Dunagan
    scotty
    Chris
    fischy
    ROP
    TimDris
    Caddy
    bills2083

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• No ****.. I love you all!

Comment

• Even though I generally go with the contrarian opinion, I gotta say the one poster who stands out as my favorite is Brent. He is a cool ******* dude and he is a version of me if I posted as much on this site as I do on others. He's knowledgeable on books, movies, beer and football. What more could you ask from a dude? I'd buy him a beer at a bar.

I also enjoy Perfect Score, Joey Jr., Draft guru and etk.

I do wish this forum had a political board though so we could get into it on some issues that are currently not allowed, but oh well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Even though I generally go with the contrarian opinion, I gotta say the one poster who stands out as my favorite is Brent. He is a cool ******* dude and he is a version of me if I posted as much on this site as I do on others. He's knowledgeable on books, movies, beer and football. What more could you ask from a dude? I'd buy him a beer at a bar.

I also enjoy Perfect Score, Joey Jr., Draft guru and etk.

I do wish this forum had a political board though so we could get into it on some issues that are currently not allowed, but oh well...
          There once was a time for that....but do you really think certain individuals on this board could handle political discussion?

Unfortunately that's how the internet works...the few ruin things for the many.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            That's what the IRC is for, assuming that enough people, or at least the right people, are on there.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information