Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Comedy Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    OfficeSpace, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Joe Dirt, Airplane!, CaddyShack and Billy Madison is just scratching the surface for me.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Twiddler
      OfficeSpace, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Joe Dirt, Airplane!, CaddyShack and Billy Madison is just scratching the surface for me.
      I like that list right there. Good to see there are some other people out there like me that think Joe Dirt is an absolutely hilarious movie.

      Comment


      • #33
        zoolander and anchorman
        ______________

        sig by jagfan33
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

        Proving the doubters wrong.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nerv
          Originally posted by Twiddler
          OfficeSpace, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Joe Dirt, Airplane!, CaddyShack and Billy Madison is just scratching the surface for me.
          I like that list right there. Good to see there are some other people out there like me that think Joe Dirt is an absolutely hilarious movie.
          Yeah, sadly I haven't seen it as often as some of the other movies(only three or four times I believe) but still I thought it was brilliant. And I'm a big fan of David Spade too no matter how uncommon that is.

          Comment


          • #35
            Anchorman might be my favorite movie ever, and Taledaga nights was almost as good. i'm a huge Will Ferrel fan.

            Sig thanks to mockalicious

            Comment


            • #36
              I just remembered a couple other great comedies:

              Beverly Hills Ninja.....Chris Farley at his finest
              See no Evil, Hear no Evil........Richard Pryor at his finest

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by GB12
                that little guy, I wouldn't worry about that little guy

                Comment


                • #38
                  I'm getting sick of always having to bring up the Marx Bros. in these threads...

                  I understand everyone has a different opinion and such, but seeing Shanghai Noon brought up made me cry a little.

                  Originally posted by snuff
                  Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Creek
                    I'm getting sick of always having to bring up the Marx Bros. in these threads...

                    I understand everyone has a different opinion and such, but seeing Shanghai Noon brought up made me cry a little.
                    Shanghai Noon is better than some of the movies mentioned if that helps. And I'll bring up Duck Soup as a genius comedy for ya.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      cheech and chong up in smoke, cheech and chong next movie, eurotrip, animal house, not another teen movie, history of the world, men in tights, young frankenstein, spaceballs and the holy grail.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by 70challenger457
                        Originally posted by GB12
                        that little guy, I wouldn't worry about that little guy
                        Yes!

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by jackalope
                          Anchorman might be my favorite movie ever, and Taledaga nights was almost as good. i'm a huge Will Ferrel fan.
                          How can you possible laugh at something that pathetically stupid more than once?

                          Comment


                          • #43

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I like the Broken Lizard movies Super Troopers and Beerfest are the best
                              Taking a Knapp.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Im gonna get u sucka! (the best waynes bros movie)
                                The Naked Gun
                                Airplane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information