Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Comedians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jay View Post
    I can understand why people don't like Lisa Lampenelli and Dane Cook.
    what act does Dane have? His act is Louis CK's jokes performed by a cocaine addict.

    Comment


    • #17
      Dane Cook, too me tries to hard. And his antics on stage are as annoying if not more annoying than Carrot Top's Props. I saw some video of some guy making a mockery of Dane Cook, was pretty funny. Had some spoof where he goes off and says:

      "everyone has that friends that carrys around and ladder, you know he jsut carriesit around *pretends to be dude carrying arounda ladder, making elephatesque type strides* and people always asking why do you have a ladder. *Pretends to climb on it* Well it doesnt matter why, its jsut the fact im taller than you right now as we speak."

      some corny crap like that.

      He has his funny moments, listening to him. But watching and listening reminds me of and ex gf comming up to me everyday getting bent over by a high school janitor saying to me at the same time "seee what your missing out on", "look at what you could be doing right now".
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #18
        http://www.devilducky.com/media/59732/



        Check that out.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't hate Dane Cook as much as I hate his fans. I never really liked him though.
          But I do think it's stupid that this "OMG DANE COOK IS SO MANINSTREAM SELLOUT" movement started, and peoples opinions of him changed. Stupid hipsters.

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            I don't hate Dane Cook as much as I hate his fans. I never really liked him though.
            But I do think it's stupid that this "OMG DANE COOK IS SO MANINSTREAM SELLOUT" movement started, and peoples opinions of him changed. Stupid hipsters.
            I stopped liking him because he steals jokes, not because he's successful

            Comment


            • #21
              Steven Byrne.

              Also to whomever said that you cannot watch/ hear Pryor stand up you are dead, dead wrong. You can go see Live & Smokin', he's got one from 71 live in concert, and also live on sunset strip, and ...Here and Now. So you are just full of it if you say young people could not see his stand up. It's called effor when you see something you like you try to get the most you can.

              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bigrick0016 View Post
                what act does Dane have? His act is Louis CK's jokes performed by a cocaine addict.
                I've heard what you are referencing, and I think it was borderline at best that he was ripping Louis CK. Look, I am a fan of both, so it sucks to even see the possibility of one ripping the other, but the two are polar opposites otherwise.

                Dane's "act" that I am referring to is exactly what bored of education said, he's high energy, all over the place, and some people get annoyed by it. But I like Dane. His jokes seem to get longer as he's progressed, but I think he's great.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                  Steven Byrne.

                  Also to whomever said that you cannot watch/ hear Pryor stand up you are dead, dead wrong. You can go see Live & Smokin', he's got one from 71 live in concert, and also live on sunset strip, and ...Here and Now. So you are just full of it if you say young people could not see his stand up. It's called effor when you see something you like you try to get the most you can.
                  Do you think the 15 year old kids on this board display the effort to go get old Pryor. Don't ******* disrespect me again.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    He takes for ever to make a joke develop..to much filler and unneeded material that throws off the audiences focus where its like hi im dane cook..heres the punchline LAUGH HERE
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      I've heard what you are referencing, and I think it was borderline at best that he was ripping Louis CK. Look, I am a fan of both, so it sucks to even see the possibility of one ripping the other, but the two are polar opposites otherwise.

                      Dane's "act" that I am referring to is exactly what bored of education said, he's high energy, all over the place, and some people get annoyed by it. But I like Dane. His jokes seem to get longer as he's progressed, but I think he's great.
                      The "itchy asshole" joke is borderline?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Guy that writes the simpsons is probably the best ever imo.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          God who dont I like?



                          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            God who dont I like?
                            Carlos Mencia?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by bigrick0016 View Post
                              Do you think the 15 year old kids on this board display the effort to go get old Pryor. Don't ******* disrespect me again.
                              I'm 15, and I have Richard Pryor: Live and Smokin, That ---------- Crazy, and ...Is It Something I Said?. While most 15 year olds don't listen to older stuff, it's still rather stupid to assume things.

                              R.I.P. Junior Seau

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                                God who dont I like?
                                Margaret Cho?


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information