No announcement yet.

Favorite Comedians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like no one has ever talked or thought about having an itchy asshole before? Haha. The naming the kid thing is no different. Again, it raises an eyebrow but in the grand scheme of things, it's minuscule to me.

The way I see it is comedy is no different then rock and roll. Just about every riff that can be made on a guitar has been done so far, so I don't put too much thought into a lick here or riff there sounding similar to something else. Stand up is hard, and I am positive someone did the itchy asshole joke before Louis CK did it.

I'm a big fan of both comedians, so I guess it just doesn't really affect me...

Comment

I'm sorry I took offense to someone saying that young people cannot respect and honor comedy from years past because they are too lazy and incompetent to go out and find work by people they find entertaining.

I in no way disrespected you, I just illustrated many ways you could listen or see the one and only Richard Pryor. So saying that because I've seen a good amount of stand-up I must be lying I feel direspected.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Wow..I don't like a single person you named.

I agree with all of WMD's and would add Chris Rock and Lewis Black
        Chris Rock is amazing. Anyone who hasn't read his book, and is even somewhat a fan, needs to get it. It's hilarious, plus he is actually really damn smart.

George Carlin is out of his goddamn mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          I'm sorry I took offense to someone saying that young people cannot respect and honor comedy from years past because they are too lazy and incompetent to go out and find work by people they find entertaining.

I in no way disrespected you, I just illustrated many ways you could listen or see the one and only Richard Pryor. So saying that because I've seen a good amount of stand-up I must be lying I feel direspected.
          blow me...........I said most 15's won't make the effort to go after stuff from the likes of Pryor and Lenny Bruce, etc. A solid majority of those that do are trying to boost their e-ego, and those that do are in the minority. So hush

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            God who dont I like?
            Larry The Cable Guy?

Comment

Originally posted by bigrick0016 View Post
              blow me...........I said most 15's won't make the effort to go after stuff from the likes of Pryor and Lenny Bruce, etc. A solid majority of those that do are trying to boost their e-ego, and those that do are in the minority. So hush
              Dude, I hate to say this, since I have similar tastes in comedy as you, but that's ******** right there. How do you know that? Who are you too say what people can and can't do. Your probably right about not many younger people doing that, but you don't have to act like an ass about it.
              Negative rep added.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Conan O'Brien

and Max Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  Dude, I hate to say this, since I have similar tastes in comedy as you, but that's ******** right there. How do you know that? Who are you too say what people can and can't do. Your probably right about not many younger people doing that, but you don't have to act like an ass about it.
                  Negative rep added.
                  you and the other guy's negative did nothing, and I even if it did I couldn't give a ****. Stop acting like you and the teenage breathren your defending are more sophisticated than I could realize. I was only a teenager a couple short years ago. And yes, I am an asshole. Deal with it

Comment

And off of this, Rick actually gains a bar of rep. nice.

Comment

I hope no one knocks you off your pedestal, because you'll have a long way to fall. Asshole was a bad word. Dramawhore is a better term.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        I hope no one knocks you off your pedestal, because you'll have a long way to fall. Asshole was a bad word. Dramawhore is a better term.
                        Dramawhore is a word? stick to elitish **** like you called me in my rep

Comment

to throw out another name, I enjoy Bruce Bruce

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by bigrick0016 View Post
                            Dramawhore is a word? stick to elitish **** like you called me in my rep

Heres a friend. ***** to him. I'm done listening too it. You'll find you have a lot in common.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

what the **** is that? go to the wcgbu and he'll show how to be funny pictorally

Comment

Less bickering, more comedian talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information