Seinfeld Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seinfeld Appreciation Thread

One of the greatest shows of all time. Arguably the best. I've loved this show for as long as i can remember and even after watching a episode a dozen times i still laugh at about every moment. This is the thread to talk about favorite seinfeld moments or whatever is associated with Seinfeld. My favorite character was George, seen here trying to do the "timeless art of seduction"

My favourite character is a toss up between George and Kramer. Both are amazing. One of my favourite shows of all-time.

Comment

The only sitcom I've ever liked, I own up to the 7th volume of the DVD series. My favorite is George also, although Kramer is quite a character also.

"I was in the pool!"

Comment

But are you still Master of your Domain?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

LMAO< i love that one. I just finished watching the Soup Nazi and Cable Guy one. OMG!!

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

The Marine Biologist

George: So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys, I

was terrified! But I pressed on and as I made my way passed the

breakers a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine

intervention or the kinship of all living things but I tell you Jerry

at that moment I was a marine biologist!

(Elaine enters and sits down)

Elaine: George I was just reading this thing in the papers, it's amazing!

George: I know I was just telling them the story.

Kramer: Come on George, finish the story.

George: The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to

return soup at a deli!

(Jerry gives Kramer a "what the h-" glance)

George: I got about fifty-feet out and then suddenly the great beast

appeared before me. I tell ya he was ten stories high if he was a

foot. As if sensing my presence he gave out a big bellow. I said,

"Easy big fella!" And then as I watched him struggling I realized

something was obstructing his breathing. From where I was standing

I could see directly into the eye of the great fish!

Jerry: Mammal.

George: Whatever.

Kramer: Well, what did you do next?

George: Then from out of nowhere a huge title wave lifted, tossed like a

quark and I found myself on top of him face to face with the

blow-hole. I could barely see from all of the waves crashing down on

top of me but I knew something was there so I reached my hand and

pulled out the obstruction!

(George pulls out of the inside pocket a golf ball)

(Jerry and George just stare at Kramer)

Kramer: What is that a Titleist? A hole in one eh.
            Last edited by Moses; 04-05-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I think he's gonna need mouth to mouth....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

The Fire

GEORGE: What accident?

KRAMER: Well, after he heckled Toby, she got so upset, she ran out of the building and a street sweeper ran over her foot and severed her pinky toe.

GEORGE: That's unbelievable!

KRAMER: Yeah! Then after the ambulance left, I found the toe! So I put it in a Cracker Jack box, filled it with ice, and took off for the hospital.

GEORGE: You ran?

KRAMER: No, I jumped on the bus. I told the driver, "I got a toe here, buddy - step on it."

GEORGE: Holy cow!

KRAMER: Yeah, yeah, then all of a sudden, this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay is gonna cost her her pinky toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, "Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?" I said, "Well, I got a little prize for ya, buddy - " <Kramer throws two quick punches and a massive uppercut> - knocked him out cold!

GEORGE: How could you do that?!

KRAMER: Then everybody is screamin,' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus.

GEORGE: You're Batman.

KRAMER: Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door with my foot, you know - at the next stop.

JERRY: You kept makin' all the stops?

KRAMER: Well, people kept ringin' the bell!

GEORGE: Well, what about the toe? What happened to the toe?

KRAMER: Well! I am happy to say that the little guy is back in place at the end of the line.

GEORGE: You did all this...for a pinky toe?

KRAMER: Well, it's a valuable appendage.

Comment

My brother is having a "world's colliding" type thing going on.

George: Ah, you have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world, then George Costanza as you know him, ceases to exist! You see, right now, I have Relationship George, but there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with -- Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.
                  Jerry: I, I love that George.
                  George: Me too! And he's dying Jerry! If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George! A George, divided against itself, cannot stand!

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Jackie: "They're real and they're spectacular!"

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I love the fact that you can make refrences to seinfeld so easily, its not a complete day unless one comes up.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                        I love the fact that you can make refrences to seinfeld so easily, its not a complete day unless one comes up.
                        "You know, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."
                        "Oh yeah, Riley? Well, the jerk store called. They're running out of you!"
                        "What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller."
                        - Riley and George, in "The Comeback"

Comment

You remembered the bread this time.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            "You know, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."
                            "Oh yeah, Riley? Well, the jerk store called. They're running out of you!"
                            "What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller."
                            - Riley and George, in "The Comeback"
                            That's great!!!! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              That's great!!!! :)
                              george got burned!!!!!

george=best character

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information