Starbury's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbury's

Just picked mine up at my favorite store Steve and Barry's $7.97 store and they are great sleek and good looking and feel like any $100 dollar shoe. There are over 200 styles both men and women of Basketball, casual, and even skateboard looking shoes all for an amazing $14.98. He also has a cheap clothing line. I may not like Marbury that much but what he is doing is great and special as he is endorsing it well with the help of Ben Wallace. With these cheap shoes some young kids who would usually have to sell drugs or whatever to buy the $200 dollar shoes can now afford these. LeBron being the jealous idiot he is said this:

"Before the game, James took a little shot at Marbury's $14.98 kicks, saying he couldn't imagine endorsing a sneaker that cheap. "No, I don't think so," James said. "Me being with Nike, we hold our standards high."
    Marbury Responded with:
    "I'd rather own than be owned."
    Nice comeback Marbury, love what he's doing as unlike LeBron he isn't just a slave to a big company, I'm sure he is losing profit on this venture but his impact is being felt nationwide, these shoes sold exclusively at Steve and Barry's are flying off the shelves like hotcakes as when I went today it looked like a refugee camp.

They actually look really nice:http://www.starbury.com/goods.php, join the movement lol, but hey Marbury is a good guy LeBron you are an idiot and a corporate slave.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

great comeback, i respect marbury for doing this for the community.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

see i v been saying that since august. stephon marbury has gained my respect once he did this. he;s actually heping his ppl. unlike those sell out scrubs like bron bron and wade. i like stephon marbury.

Comment

Props to Marbury and great comeback.

Comment

Great that you bring this up becuase most athletes are concentrated on the money more than anything else. Stephon, as questionable as some of his actions are, really stepped up and did something great for those who need help and a sense of direction. Regardless of what he does for the rest of his career he should be recognized with excellence and a story like this should never be forgotten.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

This venture is, IMO, the highlight of Stephon's basketball career.

Comment

Yeah, but LeBron's statement was probably a joke. Marbury is doing a very good thing for the people. There are many kids who grow up in a project neighborhood, who can't afford 200$ shoes, but do so anyway because it's "Cool". Marbury's sells 15$ kicks, but can't be a little more generous with the ball in the game?

Comment

Yeah, kids sell crack to buy Lebrons! GJ Marbury you saved the ghetto from drugs!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                  Yeah, but LeBron's statement was probably a joke. Marbury is doing a very good thing for the people. There are many kids who grow up in a project neighborhood, who can't afford 200$ shoes, but do so anyway because it's "Cool". Marbury's sells 15$ kicks, but can't be a little more generous with the ball in the game?
                  i think it wasnt a joke but rather a supposed to be unharmful and innocent comment

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Some of those are very nice, I'd definitely cop a few.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                      Yeah, kids sell crack to buy Lebrons! GJ Marbury you saved the ghetto from drugs!
                      I agree. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block, bad. Feel the flow, Snuff. Feel it. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music. The flow... all good things.

Comment

I've always like Starbury, to bad he has to play for the knicks, he should come back to phoenix for a championship

im looking at the shoes right now, they look good for 20 bucks, but how do they feel, are they basketball worthy?

Comment

anyone see the 20/20 special on starbury's? mothers cried and told marbury how he saved their family the stores looked like walmart on Black Friday . Also they took a pair of jordans and starbury's and cut them up and had someone analyze them. It's the same shyte.

Comment

I got the navy blue and orange UVA colors.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

My theory is pay less, get less. I'm always willing to spend the extra dollar to buy a higher quality product. I don't really like basketball sneakers though, They are too bulky regardless of brand. I usually wear running shoes when i'm doing something active. But most of the time it's loafers.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information