Madden Sim League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden Sim League

Beansdooma and I have recently created a new Madden Sim League. We have received permission from Scott to post a link here so save your IBTL. Now onto business.
    A Madden Sim league is basically creating a player, being drafted by a created team, update your player, and play on the field. Simulations will take place every Saturday and you can see how well your player did. If you have anymore questions, just check out this link.....

http://z4.invisionfree.com/worldfoot...ex.php?act=idx

For all people looking to improve your graphic skills, come here and you will be graded weekly on league related sigs. Hope to see you all there soon!

If you have any furhter questions, IM me or Beansdooma @ shavedaeyebrow2 and Beansdooma3
    Last edited by shavedaeyebrow2; 04-05-2007, 09:47 PM.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Also, there are a few other NFLDCers already part of these types of leagues. Cardsalltheway is one, CanadianKid16 is another, T-Col is another, ummmm Spectre........ Xonraider, ok enough thinking for now. O, Familyguy has joined too

Comment

yeahhhhhhh

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

C'mon, people, lets see some interest!

<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal

Comment

Spots still available, join quickly!

Comment

I post at another forum and there is a large base of people that would be interested in this Madden Sim League. If you are interested in knowing the link you could PM me because I don't want to post it out in the open. Im not sure about how strict the rules are here.

Comment

I just joined, little confused on how it works

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

i joined last night, still not quite sure how everything works

Comment

Originally posted by mfkrush View Post
                    I post at another forum and there is a large base of people that would be interested in this Madden Sim League. If you are interested in knowing the link you could PM me because I don't want to post it out in the open. Im not sure about how strict the rules are here.
                    Sure that'd be great

Comment

C'mon, guys... you gotta try it. You'll love it. The draft is on the 21st, so make sure to sign up by then.

Comment

looks interestin but i dont really get it
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

where do you sign up?
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Click on the link, then go to the 'Create your Player" forum.

Comment

hey i was wonderin since u dont have alot of people u guys can come and join my league we have over 100 members and can use some people

echawi.forumcircle.com

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information