The Masters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masters

Do you think Tiger still has a chance after having a below average day? He's only 6 shots back and IMO he'll shoot like a -4 tommorow and put himself right in the hunt.

stephenson86

of course he has a shot, he effing TIGER! and it sucks because i tuned in to watch (the only reason i watch golf is because of Tiger) he had already finished his round. kind of ruined my afternoon.

Hitman D

Comment

Ya I hated that too, they didn't get in any coverage of his round. I don't care what they have to do, if Tiger's ever within striking distance his rounds need to be televised. Like most other's he's the main reason I will watch Golf, though I do root for a few others.

stephenson86

Comment

Of course he's got a chance to win as long as he gets his name towards the top of the leaderboard and then the inexperienced golfers will freak out and Tiger can win

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

holy crap is Els gonna miss the cut?

Hitman D

Comment

Furyk's got this. I'd like for Donald and Olazabal to make a move tomorrow. With Tiger being even this close, though, I'm not getting hopes up for anyone. That said I really don't know much about golf besides Paula Creamer getting hot.

Comment

The projected cut is +8 and he's +9 right now, so it's definately possible.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                The projected cut is +8 and he's +9 right now, so it's definately possible.
                Yikes. That would get rid of DiMarco and possibly Els and Sergio.
                Goose, Scott, Couples, Cink, and Monty would just get by, as would my favorite name ever Fuzzy Zoeller. (If they stay at where they're at, more of them are still playing than I originally thought)

We could end up with another Vijay-Tiger duel, though Furyk is pretty close and I'd like to see him doing something.

After this weekend I'll go back to not caring about golf, but until then, go Jim!
                Last edited by SuperMcGee; 04-06-2007, 05:50 PM.

Comment

monty is out! go the hell back to where ever you came you bast*rd! Scotland right?

Hitman D

Comment

I put money on this on Fanball.

My picks were Tiger, Furyk, Love, and Oglivy.

Comment

boreing.......

Jags:8-8
                      Duke B-Ball:22-10
                      Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                      4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                      sig by jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
                        boreing.......
                        ok, you can't spell boring. get the hell out of here!

Hitman D

Comment

Holy crap! Tiger bogeyed 17, and 18. He must be pissed, he could have been in the lead at +1. Oh well shot even and still in the last pairing at +3. This is the hardest I have ever seen Augusta National play. I can't wait to watch the final round tomorrow!

Hitman D

Comment

There's no way that I can't see Tiger winning.

stephenson86

Comment

I've never been able to sit down and watch golf. It's way too slow for me. I enjoy watching the last couple holes, but that's really it. It's the same with Nascar, I can watch the last 15-20 laps.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information