Snowmobiling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayceheathman
    Once it gets below about 60 it gets too cold for me which is why I live in the South.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13
      well im glad to see u but some efforts in to your rebuttle yea as i said before i do know english, and bizzare arguments what was so bizzare
      based on the errors in that sentence alone, you are not worth talking to until you can at least form a basic sentence with at most one or two spelling errors.

i'm not going to waste two hours of my life trying to figure out what the words you consistently misspell (far beyond the acceptable level of typos) are, let alone what the bizarre sentences are supposed to mean (yes, it's bizarre, but i guess that's a big grammar word where you're from).

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
        Once it gets below about 60 it gets too cold for me which is why I live in the South.
        Same here. I can never go live somewhere cold. It gets like 40 at worst and I am freezing my ass off.

And njx I haven't seen this side of you in a while, and it's nice to see you're back. :D

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          Same here. I can never go live somewhere cold. It gets like 40 at worst and I am freezing my ass off.

And njx I haven't seen this side of you in a while, and it's nice to see you're back. :D
          when I went to florida It was at least 75 and we were the only ones in shorts

Comment

when I went to florida It was at least 75 and we were the only ones in shorts
            I only wear shorts and sandals. I own two pairs of pants, some dress pants and a pair of jeans for game day. Rest of the time I wear shorts, even in winter, my feet get purple but my legs don't get cold so I can't feel it. I'll have a big ass sweater with shorts and slides. Pretty funny.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Wow, njx demolished mcdlaxbonz13 in almost every facet...Ouch. So njx, who's on your list of people you don't dislike?
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                Wow, njx demolished mcdlaxbonz13 in almost every facet...Ouch. So njx, who's on your list of people you don't dislike?
                I would like to know the list of 6 as well. Toonster and Scott are locks, I'm sure at least 2 of the other 4 are mods, yoda definately isn't one of the two.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                  I would like to know the list of 6 as well. Toonster and Scott are locks, I'm sure at least 2 of the other 4 are mods, yoda definately isn't one of the two.
                  :twisted:

Comment

all right, now I've never riden the trails out west just the Upper Penisula(sp) of Michigan. 90%of the trails are old rail road beds, and if you ask any of the local resurants and gas stations, they tell ya that the only thing keeping the UP alive in the winter is snowmobiling

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information