Snowmobiling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowmobiling

just wondering if anyone here snowmobiles.

cause i do and i think everyone should.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

One of the only fun things I enjoy in the winter.

I use to have a site with some sweet videos. Something like snowpron or something.

Comment

Once it gets below about 60 it gets too cold for me which is why I live in the South.

Comment

Eventhough it snows here it doesnt snow enough to own a snow mobile. We ride 4 wheelers in the snow though.

Comment

snowmobiling is so awsome I hate snowboarding. All my friends are like dude lets go to the slopes, dude no I'm goin to the river. I got a polaris Pro X-2 800, most fun snowmobile I've ever riden, my dad wants to get rid of it before it racks up too many miles so I diconected the speedo cable and told him it broke. I can't wait to ride wooo hooo.

Comment

anyone seen slednecks?

Comment

i live in Duluth ,MN of course i snowmobile.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I personally don't but a lot of people around me do. And this may be just where I live but it seems like a lot of the people are starting to shift towards stuff like ATV's because we'll be lucky up here if we have 3 or 4 weeks where snowmobiling is an option so they are going for the more year round activity.

Comment

i hate snowmobiles. the idiot yahoos who ride them in colorado are almost entirely responsible (since many of them also appear to ride their moronic four wheelers in the summer) for killing the environment in this state.

but hey, might as well get behind a gas guzzling motor and tear around the "wilderness". :roll:

i can't think of anything lamer (and yes, i have actually gone and more than once).

Comment

I like them they are fun... jetskis are more fun imo but most of the people that ride them are ridiculous and do not care if they injure or kill themselves or other people they just want a rush...

Comment

I have never seen snow, so I excluded from snow mobiling. Is it like water skiing or completely different?

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

yeah i live in texas.

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler
                          I personally don't but a lot of people around me do. And this may be just where I live but it seems like a lot of the people are starting to shift towards stuff like ATV's because we'll be lucky up here if we have 3 or 4 weeks where snowmobiling is an option so they are going for the more year round activity.
                          Almost exactly the same here.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

hm Never been in the snow, so i've never had the chance to ride a snowmobile...but, since njx hates it, guess i'll have to give it a try sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                              hm Never been in the snow, so i've never had the chance to ride a snowmobile...but, since njx hates it, guess i'll have to give it a try sometime.
                              You have a long list if you are gonna do everything njx dislikes, like all but 6 posters.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information