Detroit Lions: "What the Ford is up"? Madden Franc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions: "What the Ford is up"? Madden Franc

I have chosen the Detroit Lions as the franchise I would like to rebuild after conducting a poll which ended in a 9 way tie.

Now that I have chosen the team, I wish to continue to keep this franchise interactive by allowing you guys the opportunity to choose one player 85 overall or better for me to trade for. Some areas we may want to look at are Free Safety, Quarterback, Right Tackle, or a good linebacker(ours are average). I will post a poll, if you feel like you have a better idea select other and state the player you want.
    Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

If you think I should trade for a player other than the ones listed, please just post your opinion.

Comment

Reggie, Vernon, or Sean, all are young so you can build around them, what kind of offense are you going to run, because Vernon is good in a WCO.

Comment

what are you trading?
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

well I would be trading whatever it takes within reason to get the player that is selected. I will be looking to run a Play Action offense based off of a strong running game.

Comment

VD

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Favre4
              well I would be trading whatever it takes within reason to get the player that is selected. I will be looking to run a Play Action offense based off of a strong running game.
              Based on that, I would pick up Vernon Davis as he would be the perfect target in a pa offense and would fill an area of need.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Favre4
                You should get a QB then, as that's one of Det's biggest needs. Get Eli Manning
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

well im going to let this go for a few minutes then if there is still a tie, i will break the tie. im writing down the eli manning vote. i will only be trading for one player above 85 overall, i will then let you guys post on what player below 85 overall i should trade for.

Comment

Reggie, hands down. He got over 3500 yards for me as a rookie. Also 34 TDs.

Comment

This could have gone in the madden thread.

Sean Taylor or DeAngelo Hall, but Reggie is tempting.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

You got a young back with Kevin Jones so i wouldnt go reggie. VD or Deangelo would be my option because you can draft Laron Landry at FS. When importing draft classes theres not usually any great TE's and Deangelo is just a beast. Since your the lions id think about going QB.

Comment

Well if he is doing a interactive franchise in this thread it wouldn't have made sense to put this in the official madden thread.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                            Well if he is doing a interactive franchise in this thread it wouldn't have made sense to put this in the official madden thread.
                            Well why couldn't this go in his other thread?

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Since you are going with the play action offense I think you gotta have a stud TE and that's why I voted for VD.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information