• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    when i was the niners in a franchise i just traded VD b/c of the high price teams like begals would pay for him. and the dropuff was just 1 overall point
    Wait... you traded VD away?
    yes. i think hes very overrated. i was able to trade VD and a wr i cant remember the name of for had johnson which was a great deal for me
    VD is pretty much guaranteed to be a 99 after like 2 seasons on madden, he may be overrated but he has like 92 speed, you don't trade a TE like that away. You are nuts.

And he is sure is overrated in real life, I mean he only scored today while breaking like 3 arm tackles. :roll:
    VD IS A MONSTER! Him matched up against a LB in madden is an easy 6. Crazy to trade him away. He is not overrated at all....sub 4.4 40 deserves over 90 speed. Like DG said yesterdays game showed how overrated VD is........ :?

Comment

Leonard Pope is a monster in Madden! 6'7" good hands and jumping, all you need!

Comment

And he is sure is overrated in real life, I mean he only scored today while breaking like 3 arm tackles. :roll:
        Nothing to do with Madden, but where can I see this? They didnt show it/I didnt see it on any TV airs. I know it wasnt on "Football Night in America."

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

i'll get involved in this if you keep it going....what else have i got to do?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

so far ive got 2 followers:

draftguru151
            DlutiesDropKick

i would like to have at least 5 to vote on stuff if im going to spend any time on this.
            Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

Comment

ill follow it if i know whose on the team

Comment

Originally posted by Favre4
                so far ive got 2 followers:

draftguru151
                DlutiesDropKick

i would like to have at least 5 to vote on stuff if im going to spend any time on this.
                People will follow the people will just change though. Do it and people will pay attention.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen
                  Nothing to do with Madden, but where can I see this? They didnt show it/I didnt see it on any TV airs. I know it wasnt on "Football Night in America."
                  I have no clue, nfl.com has some clips of the game. I'm sure it was on SC this morning.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

well this is going to be a somewhat interactive draft. i will post a roster as well as stats, game results, injuries and pretty much all other major things to do with the franchise. first thing to do will be to choose a team unless we want to stick with the lions. so far i have 3 followers

draftguru151
                    FlutiesDropKick
                    cardsalltheway

i would like to get at least 2 more, we will start once we get to more, and then i would allow up to another 5 people to join.

Comment

well this is going to be a somewhat interactive draft. i will post a roster as well as stats, game results, injuries and pretty much all other major things to do with the franchise. first thing to do will be to choose a team unless we want to stick with the lions. so far i have 3 followers

draftguru151
                      cardsalltheway

i would like to get at least 2 more, we will start once we get to more, and then i would allow up to another 5 people to join.

I am following, I love this is people update enoguh
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

well theres 4. i would like to get one more. for some reason when i type fluties drop kick as one work it puts it in stars like that. here are the 4 im still looking for a 5th.

draftguru151
                        fluties drop kick
                        cardsalltheway
                        canadian_kid16

Comment

well theres 4. i would like to get one more. for some reason when i type fluties drop kick as one work it puts it in stars like that. here are the 4 im still looking for a 5th.

draftguru151
                          fluties drop kick
                          cardsalltheway
                          canadian_kid16
                          It's a curse word.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

why would that be a curse word?

Comment

why would that be a curse word?

Scott blocked all word that start with f and end in ck
                              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

so fr i ck is blocked if it were one word? thats funny

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information