MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Did anyone watch this? I just got done watching it and let me say it was probably one of the greatest PPV's ive ever saw. Cro Cop completely demolished Wanderlei Silva like ive never seen any one do before. Nog vs Barnett was a great fight and Cro Cop taking out Barnett for the title was exactly whaat i wanted to see! Cro Cop was who i was riding with the whole time and he pulled it out.

:twisted: Right Kick Hospital....Left Kick Cementary...WAR CRO-COP!!! :twisted:
    Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    30.77%
    Lyoto "Dragon" Machida
    69.23%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ccB; 10-26-2009, 04:58 PM.

I have to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
      I have to see this.
      Yes you do.

Comment

You and nerv are always saying it's better than UFC, so it better live up to the hype!

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
          You and nerv are always saying it's better than UFC, so it better live up to the hype!
          Believe me it will. Not one fight on the card was dissapointing.

Comment

Just caught the Cro Cop Silva fight, I almost felt bad for Silva, he just looked totally outgunned against the bigger man, and that kick was something else!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Silva fougt like a champ tho. The guy has heart, and he is just too small for cro cop. and PRIDE is much better than UFC at the higher weights SARF, not even close.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Yeah Silva did show heart for sure, just the height/weight difference left him outgunned like I say, always an uphill battle for him.

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan
                  Yeah Silva did show heart for sure, just the height/weight difference left him outgunned like I say, always an uphill battle for him.
                  Silva actually weighed more than Cro Cop in the fight....

Comment

Really? I didnt see the weigh ins, just the fight on youtube and assumed since Cro Cop looked bigger, my bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      Silva actually weighed more than Cro Cop in the fight....
                      he is still the smaller man. Cro Cop is all muscle while I think Silva worried too much about putting on weight for the tourney and did it the wrong way.

Comment

Really? I didnt see the weigh ins, just the fight on youtube and assumed since Cro Cop looked bigger, my bad...
                        still u cant look just at weight, cro cop is the bigger, stronger man

Comment

Yeah, thats the point I was trying to put across, cheers Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                            still u cant look just at weight, cro cop is the bigger, stronger man
                            Yeah but alot of times hwen i guys all muscle like that he comes out real slow IE James Thompson. So wandy shoulda been able to capitalize on with Quickness. Lets not forget we are talkin about one of the most dominant fighters in the world who took it to a decision with Cro Cop once before. Its not like he was completely overmatched. One of my favorite fights ever just seeing Wandy get demolished makes you realize hes human.

Comment

Was anyone else impressed with Shoguns opponent. I thought he was just gonna be some can but he looked pretty good on his feet before he got his head stomped a couple times. I'd like to see him fight again.

BTW

SHOGUN IS BACK!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information