No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.
      rick was good for the boxing draft, dont know if he knows mma tho.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Sounds good, dibs on Fred Ettish.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.
          who was the 4th team in our original draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
            Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
            A steeler fan i think...i dont think they are active no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              A steeler fan i think...i dont think they are active no more.
              oh yeah, steel man. He doesnt have that many posts I dont think. Why dont u create the draft, garuntee us 5 spots and then give spot 6 to the most qualified other person.

Comment

• I just started up the MMA draft, if youre interested please visit the thread. Also if you have any input or suggestions please post them as well.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...=988346#988346

Comment

• Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Matt Hughes
                  Fedor

Seeing as Penn was owning Matt til he gassed, I sure know who I would pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan
                    Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Matt Hughes
                    Fedor

Fedor is clearly better, but Hughes is the clear 2 imo now.

Comment

Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Matt Hughes
                      Fedor

Fedor is clearly better, but Hughes is the clear 2 imo now.

Comment

• I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.

Comment

I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.
                          every educated mma fan has fedor #1 unless they are a major UFC homer

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                            Originally posted by UKfan
                            I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.
                            Fedor > The whole sport of MMA. Hughes deserves 2 as much as i cant stand him.

Comment

• Only Fedor could survive that Randleplex, he isn't human :shock:.

I'm trying to think who else could be considered no 2 behind fedor, I was thinking maybe another Pride HW, Crocop after his OWGP victory maybe? hughes is probably most deserving though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                                Originally posted by UKfan
                                Fedor > The whole sport of MMA. Hughes deserves 2 as much as i cant stand him.
                                I dont care for Hughes much either, but he consistently beats and stops the best, so he has to be 2 imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information