Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • From Graciemag.com
    Sakakibara: 'Sylvia fled from Fedor'
    'If they'd fight 100 times, Fedor would win everyone of them'

    The war of words between UFC's Dana White and Pride's Nobuyuki Sakakibara continues. The last round was fired by the Japanese director. Sakakibara said during a interview that UFC fighters are afraid of facing Pride athletes. To prove that, he revealed that he tried to book a fight between Tim Sylvia and Fedor Emelianenko for the upcoming Pride USA. "Tim Sylvia ran away and if think it over you realize that makes a lot of sense, once if they'd fight 100 times ,Fedor would win everyone of them," provoked Sakakibara.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      From Graciemag.com
      Sakakibara: 'Sylvia fled from Fedor'
      'If they'd fight 100 times, Fedor would win everyone of them'

      The war of words between UFC's Dana White and Pride's Nobuyuki Sakakibara continues. The last round was fired by the Japanese director. Sakakibara said during a interview that UFC fighters are afraid of facing Pride athletes. To prove that, he revealed that he tried to book a fight between Tim Sylvia and Fedor Emelianenko for the upcoming Pride USA. "Tim Sylvia ran away and if think it over you realize that makes a lot of sense, once if they'd fight 100 times ,Fedor would win everyone of them," provoked Sakakibara.
      The truth.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

      Comment


      • Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.

        XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

        Comment


        • Originally posted by UKfan
          Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.
          well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shot
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rob Schubert
            Originally posted by UKfan
            Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.
            well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shot
            I take fedor 100 outta 100 times. I think even if Sylvia landed a miraculous shot fedor would just recover before sylvia could capitalize.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              Originally posted by Rob Schubert
              Originally posted by UKfan
              Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.
              well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shot
              I take fedor 100 outta 100 times. I think even if Sylvia landed a miraculous shot fedor would just recover before sylvia could capitalize.
              I may take the 100 outta 100 as well, it not sylvia is an amazing liddell like striker.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

              Comment


              • Fedor is too light on his feet. Hed dance around Syvia and make him look plain foolish. Sylvia needs to stay in the UFC and never talk smack about fedor like he has done in the past. Fedor would dominate him and make the UFC HW division look like the crap that it is.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                  Fedor is too light on his feet. Hed dance around Syvia and make him look plain foolish. Sylvia needs to stay in the UFC and never talk smack about fedor like he has done in the past. Fedor would dominate him and make the UFC HW division look like the crap that it is.
                  agreed, altho i could see fedor subing him as well.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                  Comment


                  • Announced Bouts:
                    -Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman
                    -Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (#2 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Kevin Randleman
                    -Josh Barnett (#3 Heavyweight)* vs. Pawel Nastula
                    -Dan Henderson (#5 Middleweight)* vs. Vitor Belfort
                    -Mark Hunt (#9 Heavyweight)* vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

                    Pride's US Event.

                    Belfort vs Hendo excites me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      Announced Bouts:
                      -Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman
                      -Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (#2 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Kevin Randleman
                      -Josh Barnett (#3 Heavyweight)* vs. Pawel Nastula
                      -Dan Henderson (#5 Middleweight)* vs. Vitor Belfort
                      -Mark Hunt (#9 Heavyweight)* vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

                      Pride's US Event.

                      Belfort vs Hendo excites me.
                      It is actually a very nice looking card. I love Belfort and hope he can pull out a win, doubt it tho. Excited to see my boy Shogun back :D
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                      Comment


                      • where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                          where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?
                          No thats according to MMAweekly

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                            Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                            where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?
                            No thats according to MMAweekly
                            ok, they really dropped henderson, huh.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                              Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                              where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?
                              No thats according to MMAweekly
                              ok, they really dropped henderson, huh.
                              Yeah, I think he should have dropped but by that much is crazy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                                where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?
                                No thats according to MMAweekly
                                ok, they really dropped henderson, huh.
                                Yeah, I think he should have dropped but by that much is crazy.
                                well, he certainly deserved to drop, but i have him 3. 5 is nuts.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information