No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone knew Shamrock was gonna lose, it was just sad to see it end like that, and then tito flipped him off, which was a pretty jackass move imo. I usualy find tito's antics funny, but this was just classless
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• That kind of thing is why I don't like Tito. He atleast apologized for it afterward. I'm surprised Shamrock shook hands with hm and congratulated him right after Tito flipped him off.

As for the other fights...

Matt Hamill has some of the worst standup I've ever seen, if fights someone that can defend a takedown, he's finished.

I'm glad Herman lost, though I thought he would win. I just don't like his cocky attitude, his constant whining and saying he's the best really bugged me on TUF 3.

Hey...I just noticed I really don't like anyone from TUF 3.
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
        That kind of thing is why I don't like Tito. He atleast apologized for it afterward. I'm surprised Shamrock shook hands with hm and congratulated him right after Tito flipped him off.

Matt Hamill has some of the worst standup I've ever seen, if fights someone that can defend a takedown, he's finished.

I'm glad Herman lost, though I thought he would win. I just don't like his cocky attitude, his constant whining and saying he's the best really bugged me on TUF 3.

Matt is a pure wrestler who has only been doing MMA for 11 months.

He'll have decent striking soon, and he will be a dominant MMA fighter for a while.

The guy is a straight up beast.

You don't like anyone from TUF3? How can you not root for Hammil.

I like Kendall & Hammil. Both going to be big timers in the MMA business in the future for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL
          Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
          That kind of thing is why I don't like Tito. He atleast apologized for it afterward. I'm surprised Shamrock shook hands with hm and congratulated him right after Tito flipped him off.

He'll have decent striking soon, and he will be a dominant MMA fighter for a while.

You don't like anyone from TUF3? How can you not root for Bisping.

I like Kendall & Bisping. Both going to be big timers in the MMA business in the future for sure.
          Corrected it for you ;)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL

You don't like anyone from TUF3? How can you not root for Hammil.

I like Kendall & Hammil. Both going to be big timers in the MMA business in the future for sure.
            I know Matt hasn't been doing MMA for very long, but his standup hasn't improved AT ALL since he was on TUF. He should have been doing a lot of standup work in training, but it looks like he's don'e no standup work at all.

Hamill has a great story and all, but I don't see him being a dominant fighter. All he did in that fight was take the guy down and grind his elbow across hims face. The ref stood them up about 5 times because he wasn't doing anything on the ground. Really the only impressive thing about him so far is his takedowns...but it's not like Seth was doing much to defend those takedowns.

Kendal is ok, Bisping is ok, Hamill is ok...but there's nobody that I really like.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan
              Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL
              Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX

You don't like anyone from TUF3? How can you not root for Bisping.

I like Kendall & Bisping. Both going to be big timers in the MMA business in the future for sure.
              Corrected it for you ;)
              Hahhaha WAR BISPING! But really Matts not good. He has 0 stand up and it will take a long time for him to develp some if he ever does. Plus ppl tend to think matts young but hes really 30 years old I do not believe matt will ever be champ.

Comment

• Matt=Koscheck during season 1. Take the guy down and hold him there until time runs out, and merely try to survive when standing. Koscheck has improved his stand up a lot and also has some subs now, Matt is still 1 dimensional. If you are looking for a wrestler from TUF that could be dominant one day, it is Koscheck, not Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                  Hahhaha WAR BISPING!
                  My new favourite poster :P

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• So the semi's start tonight. I wanna see Sera vs Shonie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      So the semi's start tonight. I wanna see Sera vs Shonie!
                      That would be an interesting fight, but I think Sera can take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by javon favre
                        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                        So the semi's start tonight. I wanna see Sera vs Shonie!
                        That would be an interesting fight, but I think Sera can take him.
                        Yeah me too. Id like to see Serra avenge his loss.

Comment

• I wanna see serra win, he seems like a good guy and is a local from LI. That said, does any1 else really prefer the other format with new fighters to this one. I certainly do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                            I wanna see serra win, he seems like a good guy and is a local from LI. That said, does any1 else really prefer the other format with new fighters to this one. I certainly do.
                            I dont know, its cool seeing new guys but the season 3 TUF guys were really bad...

Comment

• I'm dissapointed that they put Edwin vs. Cote, I think they're the 2 best in their weightclass.

I thought Din would beat Lytle.

predictions for the finals
                              WW- Serra vs. Lytle
                              MW- Sell vs. Cote

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                                I'm dissapointed that they put Edwin vs. Cote, I think they're the 2 best in their weightclass.

I thought Din would beat Lytle.

predictions for the finals
                                WW- Serra vs. Lytle
                                MW- Sell vs. Cote
                                Thats crazy. Although Cote is one of my personal favorites i think Sell and Lutter are the 2 best in the weight class. I am also pulling for a Cote vs Sell finals but i think there is a strong possibility it will be Cote vs Lutter. I think sell shot himself in the foot by putting himself against Lutter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information