Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nerv
    Originally posted by Rob Schubert
    I wanna see serra win, he seems like a good guy and is a local from LI. That said, does any1 else really prefer the other format with new fighters to this one. I certainly do.
    I dont know, its cool seeing new guys but the season 3 TUF guys were really bad...
    The next season is supposed to be lightweights and its supposed to be half new guys half UFC veterans. BJ penn is supposed to be a coach and i heard Jens Pulver was too but i dont know about that after his dissapointing loss to Lauzon.

Comment

• BJ as a coach, I know that's what's been said but I cant imagine it. He's so unique and it just seems off.

"Here's what you need to do guys, no cardio training her, just make sure you are ridiculously flexible, you aren't a fighter until you can one legged sprawl whilst the guy has hold of your other leg..."

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Has anyone ever watched a fight on the internet?

I'm thinking about ordering the fight on UFC On Demand, but I don't want some crappy feed.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• Sherk just beat Florian for the belt.

Comment

• God i hate when there are new PPV events i have to avoid this thread at all costs on account of spoilers!

Comment

• RICH FRANKLIN GOT KO'D IN THE FIRST ROUND

Comment

• Silva worked Franklins ass with those knees. What a badass.

Comment

• who the hell clinches with a former chute boxe guy, terrible gameplan on franklins part imo.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                    who the hell clinches with a former chute boxe guy

Someone that's about to get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                      who the hell clinches with a former chute boxe guy, terrible gameplan on franklins part imo.
                      Franklin said he thought the clinch would be his "sweet spot" :?

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                        Franklin said he thought the clinch would be his "sweet spot" :?
                        The "sweet spot" was right on his nose...

Next stop for Franklin, the plastic surgeon to get his face put back the way it was.

Comment

• just so the clip.......Franklin's nose is on the other side of his face....

Comment

• Exactly SARF, I couldnt believe when he said that. His trainers should be fired.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Georges St. Pierre is going to win the Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
                                Georges St. Pierre is going to win the Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I hope so, anyone else think Hughes was a total dick during the last TUF?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information