No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched my first Pride event today, and it was freaking awesome. I wont discuss any of the results, because I know charm wont be able to resist and look in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
      The TUF 4 winner is next in line to be hospitalized by Silva.
      QFT

I watched a replay of UFC 64 last night, Rich's nose was DESTROYED.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
        I watched my first Pride event today, and it was freaking awesome. I wont discuss any of the results, because I know charm wont be able to resist and look in here.
        and that was a very weak card for them. In general it is even better!
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• check out the sig guys.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Oh man, it gets worse every time you see it. The thing that's the saddest about that though is watching Rich promoting the Xyience stuff, I know he gets paid for it but that sucks when you have a nose as busted as that.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• That's so disgusting....but it makes me chuckle.
              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• I just finished watching Pride Real Deal...

Man Barnett was so close to being KO-ed than he pulled that ankle lock out of nowhere.

Im glad to see Hendo get a win after his loss at bushido. Vitor did not impress me at all and Hendo completely dominated him.

I was dissapointed wiht SHogun vs Randleman because i was expecting a longer fight. But, I found it impressive that Randleman lasted as long as he did in all them different submissions.

Fedor was absolutely dominating (big suprise) But he further showed why he is the Greatest. His takedown defense against a great take down guy in Coleman was the most impressive thing to me.

Also apparently Liddell vs Silva is back on for february? Thats what i obtained from Wandys broken english. Poor Chuck. He was better off when Dana wouldnt pay the money.

Fedor vs Cro Cop better be the next fight Fedor takes. Cro Cop will get dominated but go would i love to see that fight.

Comment

• I thought I heard that Silva challenged Chuck, and now its up to him and UFC to step up and make the fight happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                    I thought I heard that Silva challenged Chuck, and now its up to him and UFC to step up and make the fight happen.
                    So now either Chuck can accept and get whooped on or ignore wandy and look like a lil ******. I know Chuck will accept but Dana needs to fork over the cash. Id like to see Chuck beat wandy but IMO theres no way it will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                      I thought I heard that Silva challenged Chuck, and now its up to him and UFC to step up and make the fight happen.
                      So now either Chuck can accept and get whooped on or ignore wandy and look like a lil ****. I know Chuck will accept but Dana needs to fork over the cash. Id like to see Chuck beat wandy but IMO theres no way it will happen.
                      If they fight i'm sure it would be a great fight. Two of the best strikers in the world, it would be classic.

Comment

• http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=2834&zoneid=2

Interesting read... I'd love to see Angle in MMA his wrestling skills are second to none.

Comment

• Lutter vs Sell tonight...any predictions? I say Lutter gets him the ground and controls the fight. Lutter win by decision. which will suck but htats what i see happening. Lets go DRAGO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                            Lutter vs Sell tonight...any predictions? I say Lutter gets him the ground and controls the fight. Lutter win by decision. which will suck but htats what i see happening. Lets go DRAGO!
                            Damn. Tigers World Series, New South Park, TUF. All at the same time.

Comment

• As i predicted Lutter controlled the whole fight from the ground. I hate fighters like him its so boring watching a guy just lay on top of someone.

Comment

• That fight sucked. Lay and pray at it's finest, Lutter got him on the ground and delivered some weak elbows that barely did any damage. Completely unimpressive to me. I hope Cote or Bam Bam knock his ass out.
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information