No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kind of looked like he caught him with just a couple of toes.

Maybe it was the smell that KOed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
      Spider vs. GSP needs to happen NAO
      I'm fine just fapping to the thought of Bones vs. Shogun for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
        DAAAAAAAAYUMMMMMMMM DA SUPERMAN DO!!!!!!!!!

I never seen dis before in da UFC do...
        Hey you....little *****, get off me....childs play.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
          Yea, good call on that one.
          Him winning has nothing to do with the fact that Middleweight is the worst most shallow division in MMA. Silva has dominated because he's a good fighter fighting decent to mediocre fighters.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Seriously a front kick to the face. Main reason why I love watching Anderson is that he is always full of surprises. Im on the GSP VS. Spider train also. The guys have absolutely cleaned out their divisions.

Comment

• My link was going out and when I switched to a different stream is when I saw Anderson celebrating on the cage. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                Him winning has nothing to do with the fact that Middleweight is the worst most shallow division in MMA. Silva has dominated because he's a good fighter fighting decent to mediocre fighters.
                He also destroyed a former LHW champ.

He's not a good fighter, he's a great fighter.

Comment

• Never posted in the MMA thread here before, but I'm a huge fan. Felt compelled to say one thing, DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNNN!!! Front kick to the face ftw!

Didn't see that coming!

Comment

He has no control of his competition, how does that make him overrated? Anyways Hendo, Marquardt, Maia, Leben, Jeremy Horn, Vitor, Franklin, Sonnen, Sakurai, these are all high quality fighters some legendary. Not to mention he moved up to 205 and toyed with a top 5 fighter in Forest Griffin. He's not a good fighter, he's a great fighter.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

He is the best p4p fighter, he tools whoever he goes against. He's cleaned out middleweight and won a light heavy. He can't control who he fights, he fights who they tell him to. To call him overrated is the one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
                      Last edited by FuzzyGopher; 02-06-2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Silva is great.

His striking is unmatched and his BJJ is well above average.

Comment

• Press conference saying that they're planning to do GSP Silva

Comment

• They should give Sonnen a rematch before a fight with GSP.

Sonnen toyed with Silva for 99% of their fight.
                            Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

• What can I say that hasn't been said about Anderson? I just love watching the guy fight. 8 straight title defenses is just insanely great. He's been the king of the hill for a long ass time, and that's just a testament to his greatness. I think GSP will get past Shields when they fight, so Anderson vs. GSP would be crazy good.

And oh yeah, did y'all catch Mighty Mouse on the Facebook stream? That guy is so fun to watch.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
                                They should give Sonnen a rematch before a fight with GSP.

Sonnen toyed with Silva for 99% of their fight.
                                He was also tested positive for illegal substances after the fight. I think that in itself deserves him a longer wait to get back at Silva.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information