No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We know that was an amazing fight, but geez, louise, do you have to shout so ******* much, Joe?

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
      We know that was an amazing fight, but geez, louise, do you have to shout so ******* much, Joe?
      Joe Rogan gets his powers from shouting. lol Dude sounds like he needs that **** to function.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Best fight ever. We need to see it again. Jesus, that was awesome. Personally, I had a draw, but this is one of those fight where everyone wins. I hope Hendo KO's Bones and we get the rematch for the title.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Also, not to ***** about the scoring because thats unfair on Dan. However, you're telling me not one judge gave one 10-8 round the entire ******* fight? GTFO with that. Round 5 was one of the clearest 10-8's I have ever seen and Round 3 could have easily been scored that way as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            I got a draw

Hendo got the 1st 3, Shogun 10-8 in the last round
            This is what I had, but I wanna see Hendo fight Jones so I'm glad he won.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Round 5 and round 3 were both definitely 10-8's. Not sure what the judges were thinking, but they all scored it the same. Doesn't matter. The result is the same whether it's 47-46 or 48-47.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Round 5 and round 3 were both definitely 10-8's. Not sure what the judges were thinking, but they all scored it the same. Doesn't matter. The result is the same whether it's 47-46 or 48-47.
                I think 3 is very debatable as a 10-8 though. Personally, I had a 10-9, but would have no qualms with going 10-8. Either way, Round 5 was an obvious 10-8.....there was no other way to score it. The judges probably scored it 10-9 bc they didnt want a draw. I'm fine with it, I want to see Hendo get his crack at Jones anyway. I just feel like they shouldn't get away with terrible judging just because this was a fantastic fight.

Comment

• ya I entirely agree with that point, Shogun literally dominated every facet that MMA is scored on the complete round really hard not to see it as a 10-8

Comment

• Round 3 was a 10-8 round for Hendo and round 5 was a 10-8 round for Shogun.

Round 1 and 2 was 10-9 Hendo
                    Round 4 was 10-9 Shogun

47-46 Hendo won imo

Comment

• I actually think this was a tremendously easy fight to score with the exception of round 3.

Comment

• I did not see a 10-8 in the 3rd. I believe Shogun did enough at the end to warrant a 10-9, but scoring it like this would make the fight a draw.

we all hate you

Comment

• who do you guys think Henderson faces next? or did his contract have a clause that said he would get a shot at the title if he won?

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                            who do you guys think Henderson faces next? or did his contract have a clause that said he would get a shot at the title if he won?
                            He's fighting for the title bro.

we all hate you

Comment

• Yeah. Whether it's 185 or 205, he's getting a title shot.

Comment

• Winner of Jones/Evans aka Jones

I hope they don't do Machida vs Shogun III, both deserve another shot and losing just pushes one of them further away, I'd be fine with some gimmies for both

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information