Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
    Who are your winniers of TUF 4?

    I like Matt Sera and Pete sell. Also think Din Thomas could win it.
    Honestly I have no clue, I think a lot of guys could win on any given night for whatever reason. All I have to say for this weeks episode is please let the fight be good and not over with after a minute of domination.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Nerv
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Who are your winniers of TUF 4?

      I like Matt Sera and Pete sell. Also think Din Thomas could win it.
      Honestly I have no clue, I think a lot of guys could win on any given night for whatever reason. All I have to say for this weeks episode is please let the fight be good and not over with after a minute of domination.
      Jeremy Jackson... oh wait

      I agree with Serra and Thomas, Travis Lutter as well could go far, and Cote

      XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
        Who are your winniers of TUF 4?

        I like Matt Sera and Pete sell. Also think Din Thomas could win it.

        Before it started I had Matt Sera vs. Shonie Carter and Patrick Cote vs. Edwin Deweese in the finals....but I think I'm changing from Shonie to Din Thomas.

        Of course this all depends on these guys not fighting eachother in the semis.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

        Comment


        • #94
          i know who wins TUF already, well makes the finals anyway
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

          Comment


          • #95
            Well I have two confirmed fights for Prides 'Real Deal' American PPV, one is definately a surprise.

            Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula

            And I guess the PRIDE promoters have been watching plenty of Springer and decided the USA wanted to see 2 fat guys dueling it out, so here it is!!

            Mark Hunt vs Eric 'Butterbean' Esch

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Nerv
              Well I have two confirmed fights for Prides 'Real Deal' American PPV, one is definately a surprise.

              Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula

              And I guess the PRIDE promoters have been watching plenty of Springer and decided the USA wanted to see 2 fat guys dueling it out, so here it is!!

              Mark Hunt vs Eric 'Butterbean' Esch
              :roll:

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Nerv
                Well I have two confirmed fights for Prides 'Real Deal' American PPV, one is definately a surprise.

                Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula

                And I guess the PRIDE promoters have been watching plenty of Springer and decided the USA wanted to see 2 fat guys dueling it out, so here it is!!

                Mark Hunt vs Eric 'Butterbean' Esch
                the japanese love them some freak fights.


                Sig by me... Hold the applause.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                  Originally posted by Nerv
                  Well I have two confirmed fights for Prides 'Real Deal' American PPV, one is definately a surprise.

                  Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula

                  And I guess the PRIDE promoters have been watching plenty of Springer and decided the USA wanted to see 2 fat guys dueling it out, so here it is!!

                  Mark Hunt vs Eric 'Butterbean' Esch
                  the japanese love them some freak fights.
                  They sure do like them freak fights!

                  What other reason would there be for having the likes of Giant Silva, Emmanuel Yarborough, Dan Bobish, Butterbean, and Bob Sapp step into the ring. You could also include guys like Mark Coleman and James Thompson with their natural, "god given" physiques. I still love Pride and K-1 despite these somewhat unique fighters.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Hunt should destroy Butterbean
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                      Hunt should destroy Butterbean
                      If he can utilize any other skills. His stamina should be far better than butterbeans but butter bean has stand up skills that match marks so it should be a slug fest but butterbean should defintely gas.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                        i know who wins TUF already, well makes the finals anyway
                        It's pretty easy to find out seeing as a certain radio station told everyone, but I managed to avoid it.

                        XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by UKfan
                          Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                          i know who wins TUF already, well makes the finals anyway
                          It's pretty easy to find out seeing as a certain radio station told everyone, but I managed to avoid it.
                          They are wrong. Sherdog just said it to get back at the UFC.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                          Comment


                          • Oh right, how do you know then, got some contacts?

                            XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by UKfan
                              Oh right, how do you know then, got some contacts?
                              Yeah my friend trained with Serra for a little bit and knows a ton of people.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                              Comment


                              • Well I was trying to edit in a new poll but managed to screw it up. Since we already know Barnett isnt facing a UFC guy I thought I would change it. I was asking about the Swick vs Loiseau fight.

                                Personally Im a fan of both guys, but Swick has never fought anyone in Loiseau's league imo and if he goes for a quick KO like he loves he is going to end up hurt as 5 rounds of punishment from Franklin couldnt KO The Crow. Personally I think Loiseau is going to catch Swick trying to win big in round 1 and have a quick KO of his own.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information