X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis' stand up is so clunky.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• He doesn't need it very often.

Comment

• Once he gets past this tier of opponents he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
          Once he gets past this tier of opponents he will.
          Yeah. hopefully he'll keep getting better with it even if he doesn't use it much in his fights. Considering how dangerous anyone can be in mma, its hard to try things you arent as good at in a fight.

Comment

• Great submission by Davis.

Comment

• I pray to God Phil Davis can one day become a competent striker because he has potential to be a top 3 LHW.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                I pray to God Phil Davis can one day become a competent striker because he has potential to be a top 3 LHW.
                His athleticism and wrestling are very good and his sub game is pretty nice but his stand up is so robotic and clunky...if he can smooth it out enough for it to be a threat he can be real real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                  His athleticism and wrestling are very good and his sub game is pretty nice but his stand up is so robotic and clunky...if he can smooth it out enough for it to be a threat he can be real real good.
                  Maybe his weird alien body that helps him with his wrestling hurts his striking. Those crazy shoulders and arms? Who the hell knows?

Comment

• If fernando yamsaki is the ref for fitch's fight, he will lose for sure.

Comment

• Watching Phil Davis lift the guy and slam him down reminded me of a wrestling match at a tourney we went to. One of our guys...we called him Pudge was like 5'5" like 160 pounds or something had to wrestle this black dude who looked like ******* Phil Davis and the dude double legged Pudge lifted him up all in the air and slammed poor Pudge on his head. We were all like O.O O **** PUDGE!!! Pudge: "Did I win coach?"...Coach: "No Pudge"

Comment

• Hey, look. It's Jon Fitch holding on to a guy and not even trying to advance his position.

Comment

• Worst ******* fighter to watch ever. He doesn't do ****. Just holds on.

Comment

• I used to like Fitch but he really....is real boring...and he throws the softest punches ever.

Comment

• I completley disagree in this case. He is really trying, he just isnt a very good athlete and hes doing the best he can. I truly believe he is doing as much as he can but he isn't that fast or freakishly strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                                I completley disagree in this case. He is really trying, he just isnt a very good athlete and hes doing the best he can. I truly believe he is doing as much as he can but he isn't that fast or freakishly strong.
                                He's not trying. He's just sitting there happy to not be getting his ass kicked.

Erick Silva, on the other hand, is ALWAYS trying to end the fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information