MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    He's not trying. He's just sitting there happy to not be getting his ass kicked.

Erick Silva, on the other hand, is ALWAYS trying to end the fight.
    Fitch was trying to take his back and has been tagging silva with uppercuts and some elbows, he just has no power. I think Fitch is doing all he can to be successful in his profession. I can't blame him.

Comment

• Wow, some balls right there by Fitch to manage out of that choke.

Comment

• He HAD his back and just held him there. Didn't do ****. See what happened when Silva was in the same position? Swept the leg and worked for a sub.

Comment

• Fitch tries to finish he just isnt able to often because once again, he is a **** athlete in the strong, fast, quick way. I truly admire him for the success he has based on hard work and toughness.

He certaintly tried for the armbar.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
            Fitch tries to finish he just isnt able to often because once again, he is a **** athlete in the strong, fast, quick way. I truly admire him for the success he has based on hard work and toughness.

He certaintly tried for the armbar.
            He doesn't try to finish. Evidenced by the fact that he hasn't finished anyone in over 5 years.

Comment

He doesn't try to finish. Evidenced by the fact that he hasn't finished anyone in over 5 years.
              He certaintly has tried to finish this one, I just think he lacks the explosiveness to really finish a guy like Silva. He is constantly punching and moving positions.

Comment

• Fitch completely destroyed Silva that last round and Silva got up without a scratch on his face lol. Fitch was hitting him with marshmellows.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  Fitch completely destroyed Silva that last round and Silva got up without a scratch on his face lol. Fitch was hitting him with marshmellows.
                  Thats my point, Fitch couldn't have tried any harder than he did to finish but he still can't. Its not his fault he has pillow fists.

Comment

• The only time his fights are ever worth watching is if he's getting his ass kicked.

Comment

The only time his fights are ever worth watching is if he's getting his ass kicked.
                      You just blindly hate him then, because that fight he just had with Silva was quite entertaining. There are sometimes Fitch is a bit too content to control and throw enough to keep a guy down, but he was really aggressive tonight and it was an exciting fight.

Comment

• Holy ****, that was brutal. How has no one thrown the towel yet?

Comment

• This fight is ******* epic!

Comment

• What the ****? This is gruesome. Maldonado is too tough for his own good. He had no idea what was going on for like 3 minutes.

Comment

• Maldonado's corner needs to step in here. They're sending him out there to get killed.

Comment

• How is Fabio still alive? Holy **** he's taking such an ass whuppin that has to be illegal somewhere. I'm glad they finally stopped it.
                                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information