MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
    How is Fabio still alive? Holy **** he's taking such an ass whuppin that has to be illegal somewhere. I'm glad they finally stopped it.
    I really think Mario should have stepped in at the end of the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
      I really think Mario should have stepped in at the end of the first round.
      There was a handful of instances where he should have stepped in. Maldonado was still attempting to defend himself but he couldn't stop any punches from hitting him flush, and on his feet his legs were noodles. That was awful.

Comment

• Somebody should have stopped it in the first round. Geez that was brutal. I don't give a damn about heart. You want the guy to be able to say sentences after the fight.
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• There really should be some accountability for mistakes by refs. I hear refs like herb dean and josh rosenthal talk about how hard refs try and how badly they feel when they make mistakes but in what other job are there no consequences for poor performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
            There really should be some accountability for mistakes by refs. I hear refs like herb dean and josh rosenthal talk about how hard refs try and how badly they feel when they make mistakes but in what other job are there no consequences for poor performance?
            I'm sure the commission has tabs on how the refs perform. There's no way they'd constantly let someone be out there that can put fighters at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              I'm sure the commission has tabs on how the refs perform. There's no way they'd constantly let someone be out there that can put fighters at risk.
              Why do i consistently see steve mazagati reffing fights. He is awful.

Also Dave herman is a genius.

Comment

• Mazzagatti is one of the worst. He either stops it too quick or way too late. No gray area with him. lol
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• Imagine how emotional Silva would be if Nog had lost in brutal fashion.

Comment

• Anderson Silva is Neo, such a ninja

simply ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Anderson Silva is Neo, such a ninja

simply ridiculous
                      Yeah....kinda.

Comment

• That was a quick ass knee. Holy **** when Anderson wants to end it it's over.
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• Silva is just a beast.

Comment

• I'm glad he ended it quickly, was getting pretty tired of seeing Sonnen trying to hug Silva.

Comment

• Big Nog & Silva <3 <3 <3

Comment

• I was shocked how badly Erick Silva got dominated by Jon Finch.

Finch basically beat him like Silva was his kid or something.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information