X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• any gifs of Cain licking the blood? he went BJ Penn on us

Comment

• I don't really get why so many people dislike Cain.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I don't dislike Cain but I've never gotten behind him. He just comes off as intense and boring. Junior comes off as downright loveable.

Junior's strategy made no sense to me. He just kept shuffling back to the cage. Trying to land only crazy **** like spinning kicks and haymakers is just not a good idea against Cain. I was really amazed he didn't try to keep him off with some jabs. He landed it a few times here and there, but didn't commit to keeping cain off him with strikes. He just seemed content to be pressed against the cage and then eventually push cain off a little. I got no sense that JDS had worked on anything that involved maintaining distance. He clearly worked on grappling and staying up but not on jabs and little leg kicks that can keep a guy off a little. Even with a better strategy, Cain likely still wins, but I was expecting a more logical strategy from JDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            I don't really get why so many people dislike Cain.
            I think it's his stupid tattoo.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• JDS didn't want to get taken down so he put his back against the cage, that was his strategy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                JDS didn't want to get taken down so he put his back against the cage, that was his strategy.
                Which is also why they need to re-add takedown defense in the judges scoring. Cain really wasn't doing anything against the cage and I feel like Herb should have separated them to get the fight moving along. It wasn't like JDS was trying to get out of those positions and all Cain was doing was failing takedowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  Which is also why they need to re-add takedown defense in the judges scoring. Cain really wasn't doing anything against the cage and I feel like Herb should have separated them to get the fight moving along. It wasn't like JDS was trying to get out of those positions and all Cain was doing was failing takedowns.
                  I'm not sure I'd say that because all of the damage JDS took was because Cain had him against the cage, Cain wanted no part in them striking at a distance. I will say the style Cormier and Cain are employing is incredibly boring. Makes you wonder how the fight would turn out in a ring instead of the octagon where the cage was like an extra arm.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• If it was a ring instead of a cage, JDS would've been tasting some nasty gnp all fight.

Comment

• Not completely sure about that. It's the most likely and logical scenario but I don't think JDS would get handled like that.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Those are awesome pics. You are one lucky man.

What a card. Best of the year so far? That Diego-Melendez tilt was an absolute war.
                        Thanks! The card was awesome. Even the prelims were awesome. Each one was from a tko or a submission. Only a couple of the fights in the whole card went to decision and they were all awesome other than the Big Country/Cormier fight.

I'm surprised the refs didn't call the Diego fight. Each time they stopped it, the crowd got nervous because we wanted them to keep going, but that cut was awful. That fight was so awesome. I turned to the kid next to me after the Dodson KO and said that that fight and KO can't be beat. Then Diego comes with the next fight and blows it away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          If it was a ring instead of a cage, JDS would've been tasting some nasty gnp all fight.
                          Not really. You can't hold a guy against the ropes like you can against a cage. The ref would have separated them pretty much immediately any time it got to the ropes. JDS would have had a lot more freedom to throw his hands and Cain still wouldn't be able to get take downs.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Not really. You can't hold a guy against the ropes like you can against a cage. The ref would have separated them pretty much immediately any time it got to the ropes. JDS would have had a lot more freedom to throw his hands and Cain still wouldn't be able to get take downs.
                            JDS wasn't sprawling though. He was backpedaling to the cage as fast as possible. You can't do that with so much vigor if you know you can go thru the ropes at the other end.

Cain just has his number. Ring, cage, street, whatever....he will beat him 7 or 8/10 times.

Comment

• UFC just matched Melendez's offer from Bellator and will stay in the UFC. His deal sounds pretty rich.

Per the terms of the agreement, according to several sources, Melendez's deal guarantees that at least 75 percent of the 31-year-old's fights will be contested on pay-per-view moving forward. Additionally, income earned from Melendez's contracted pay-per-view points will kick in at a lower minimum buy rate than for any contract in UFC history, meaning Melendez will still earn pay-per-view point earnings on an event that performs poorly at the box office. Melendez will also earn pay-per-view income regardless of his placement on an event, i.e., regardless of whether he fights in the main event, co-main event or main card.

Comment

• Vitor's new haircut is dumber than ever. The Weidman is doomed.
                                Talkin bought Brodie

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information