• Show
Clear All

• can we just call him optimus prime?

Comment

• I'm very surprised by these charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        can we just call him optimus prime?
        He is better then Optimus prime because he doesn't need to transform into a ass kicking machine he is a living one. Anti-bacterial soaps kill 99.9% of germs, Fedor kills 100% of what ever he wants to.

Frank Trigg said it best on Shockwave 2005

"In the USA there is some laboratory that has something in a test tube and it is trying to be able to beat Fedor" (a little bit of a paraphrase)
        Last edited by Ravens1991; 08-23-2007, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• I'll suck BIG-TIME if Fedor signs with another organization other then UFC.

I've heard K1 is pushing VERY hard for him and have offered him a sweet deal.

Comment

• same I hope it isn't so, UFC offered the best $ I heard but he wants to bring his friends over and Dana doesn't want that. Personally if I was Dana I would bring them over, then treat them like sacraficial lambs so they probably won't be in the league long and the UFC keeps Fedor. It will be a waste of the baddest thing on the face of the earth to have it not in the UFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
              I'll never forget that Randleplex on Fedor, how Fedor recovered to win that match I will never know, he should have had a broken neck!
              Recover? Did it even faze him? It didn't look like it did.

Comment

• Sorry. Double.
                Last edited by bwillie26; 08-24-2007, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                  Recover? Did it even faze him? It didn't look like it did.
                  all i know is, if it were the rest of us, pretty sure we'd be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    all i know is, if it were the rest of us, pretty sure we'd be dead.
                    Exactly, hes learned how to take a fall on his head most of us would try to stop it or get in the wrong position and our necks would snap.

Also the only thing stopping Fedor from coming to the UFC is Dana needs to let him compete in Sambo tournaments still. Thats the only hold up from what I hear. Other than that he'd get the most money with the UFC and an instant title shot.

Comment

• Haven't been in here in a while. Is anyone in MMAplayground?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                        Exactly, hes learned how to take a fall on his head most of us would try to stop it or get in the wrong position and our necks would snap.

Also the only thing stopping Fedor from coming to the UFC is Dana needs to let him compete in Sambo tournaments still. Thats the only hold up from what I hear. Other than that he'd get the most money with the UFC and an instant title shot.
                        I hope Dana lets him, Fedor is the premier fighter in MMA I hope he gets into now what the best league is.

Comment

• I want to see Couture vs Fedor, if anyone can beat him I have faith that The Natural can pull something out, that is my dream fight right there

Comment

• That fight would be way to much like Rocky 5. A old fighter who is good but out of his prime against a Russian who is part robot.

Comment

• Is anyone else pumped for this Gonzaga/Couture fight?
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• For sure, watching the preview show on spike now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information