No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP is a manimal, his sprawl on that last Kos takedown attempt was insane!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• http://thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=4673

Randy broke his arm in the fight and still won. That is beastly.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
        GSP is a manimal, his sprawl on that last Kos takedown attempt was insane!
        Ya how he keeps his balance is incrediable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          http://thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=4673

He is a beast
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

http://thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=4673

Doesn't sound like any thing serious, I don't think he will be fighting for a while anyways(until they either get Fedor signed or winner of Nog vs Crocop...yes it will happen)

Comment

• I thought Cro Cop was fighting Kongo the 8th as a undercard for Rampage VS. Henderson.

Comment

I thought Cro Cop was fighting Kongo the 8th as a undercard for Rampage VS. Henderson.
                They do, I assume he is predicting Cro Cop vs Nog after/if Cro Cop beats Kongo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  They do, I assume he is predicting Cro Cop vs Nog after/if Cro Cop beats Kongo.
                  exactly, no way in hell can that frenchy win

Comment

• Cro Cop does have a weak chin, if Kongo can connect with something heavy he can KO Cro Cop. He has much better strikes than guys like Randleman who knocked out Cro Cop.

But I suspect Mirko is going to be real pissed coming into this fight and will brutalize Kongo with leg kicks setting up something to the head.

Comment

• Yea Cro Crop seems to come back strong after being upset, look at Randleman and Hunt matches and matches after. It won't surprise me if we see Kongos head rolling on the octagon floor after a left head kick.

Comment

• The leg kick is the most vastly under used element of MMA, when i used to fight in tournaments legs kicks we're some of the most valuable weapons, they aren't easily blocked if done properly it's nearly impossible to be taken down why doing one and they hurt like a *****, I don't know why people don't do more of them

Comment

• I guess proper set up for a leg to head kick is hard because you have to back up some.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            The leg kick is the most vastly under used element of MMA, when i used to fight in tournaments legs kicks we're some of the most valuable weapons, they aren't easily blocked if done properly it's nearly impossible to be taken down why doing one and they hurt like a *****, I don't know why people don't do more of them
                            Ive seen Cro Cop KO Yoshida with leg kicks, man those things looked painful. Probably the guy who best utilizes leg kicks in the UFC is Keith Jardine, but we all saw how that can work out for you when you have an angry man launching fists at you.

Comment

• I love that gif, if you have seen the Randy vs Pedro Rizzo fight you know leg kicks hurt. That fight makes me wince.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Babalu got fired

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/UFC-Conf....t-Is-Done.html

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information