X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
    Originally posted by Nerv
    Originally posted by UKfan
    Ah crap I was trying to avoid what happened on TUF haha, it doesnt air here until Sunday, that followed by UFC 63 = great night :D
    Yes, I think I might avoid this thread for a little while after UFC 63 until I get around to downloading and watching it.
    where do u dowload nerv?
    I don't know if that is allowed here, but you should stop by the NFLDC chatroom sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
      Originally posted by Rob Schubert
      Originally posted by Nerv
      Ah crap I was trying to avoid what happened on TUF haha, it doesnt air here until Sunday, that followed by UFC 63 = great night :D
      Yes, I think I might avoid this thread for a little while after UFC 63 until I get around to downloading and watching it.
      where do u dowload nerv?
      I don't know if that is allowed here, but you should stop by the NFLDC chatroom sometime.
      ok, how do i get there
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv
        Ditto... I am not trying to get it spoiled for me. After tonight i will avoid it until most likely monday afternoon after I download it.

Comment

• I'll make sure I dont post results then after I've seen them.

Also I've been thinking, when the boxing draft is done or something, would many people be up for an MMA draft? Maybe take 2 people from each of the weight classes or something.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan
            I'll make sure I dont post results then after I've seen them.

Also I've been thinking, when the boxing draft is done or something, would many people be up for an MMA draft? Maybe take 2 people from each of the weight classes or something.
            Yeah i was talking to nerv and schubert about this recently. We did one before that kind of worked but didnt get fully finished. I think we should start a new one up

Comment

• Yeah I'd be up for that definitely

Comment

Yeah I'd be up for that definitely
                That is one of my favorite MMA moments ever. That was one of hte most devistating body shots ever. In your sig that is.

Comment

• Yeah, it seemed to go almost in slow motion when you saw it, and then all of a sudden Mccarthy just creased up and David followed up with the flying knee.

Comment

Yeah, it seemed to go almost in slow motion when you saw it, and then all of a sudden Mccarthy just creased up and David followed up with the flying knee.
                    One of the reasons the crow is one of my favorites.

Comment

• That was a sweet body shot, but you can't have a sig and that UKfan, sorry. :?

Comment

• Wasnt Rulon Gardner a pride fighter for a little bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
                          Wasnt Rulon Gardner a pride fighter for a little bit?
                          Yeah he was training with Randy Coture.

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                            That was a sweet body shot, but you can't have a sig and that UKfan, sorry. :?
                            UKFan if you get rid of that crow thing can i use it as my avatar? Where can you get MMA gifts like that at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang

Yeah i was talking to nerv and schubert about this recently. We did one before that kind of worked but didnt get fully finished. I think we should start a new one up
                              I would definately be down for another MMA draft, its been awile since the first one and this thread has drawn some more fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv
                                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang

I would definately be down for another MMA draft, its been awile since the first one and this thread has drawn some more fans.
                                Yea we could probably get close to 6 squads.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information